Too Late

Tim pulled over. "Lucy what the hell is happening to you? Why won't you talk to me?" He asked panicked. She still didn't say anything, just that empty look into her eyes. "That's it I'm going to Grey" he said. He drove back to the station. He stormed into his office and asked if he could talk to him. Tim sat down and began to talk "I'm worried about Lucy". "Lucy? Son what do you mean?" Grey asked. "She doesn't talk, she only looks at me" Tim answered. "Son, I don't understand" Grey said and he looked concerned. "Why are you acting like Lucy doesn't exist? Angela and Nyla were acting weird too" Tim said angry as he stood up and walked out.

His shift was over, he went to the changing rooms. He sat on the bench and just broke down. "WHAT IS HAPPENING?" He screamed, he still didn't understand.

At the same time Grey called Angela into his office. "Hey Angela, thx for coming, please sit down" grey said when she came in. "Hey, is this about Tim? I just saw him walking out of your office and he looked bad" Angela said. "Yes it is. He has been acting really strange since it happened" Grey replied.
"I agree, first I thought he was just Bradford about it, but this is different." She said with a concerned look. He looked at her he said "you need to figure out why he is being like this. This can't affect his career." "I'll try my best and I'll keep you updated." Angela said, then she walked out.

Angela was searching for Tim. She finally found him, he was sitting in his car, calling someone. She opened the passenger side and sat down "who are you calling?" She asked. "Uhm just Lucy, I'm worried about her" he said with red puffy eyes. "Why were you calling her?" Angela asked. "I don't know, she hasn't talked to me since the abduct!on" he said. She looked at him, she saw how much he was hurting and it broke her heart. It was silent for a minute, then she said with a soft voice "Tim you know why she can't talk to you"

"No Angela! I don't know!" He snapped at her. "Tim, with who have you been riding these past days?" She said still with a soft voice. Tim looked at her confused "I've been riding with Lucy, she's still my rookie".  "No Tim, we were too late" she replied.