61-65

Chapter 61 After all, not everyone is as capable as you

Not to mention Zhu Xiumei, even Lu Si'an felt that this matter was a bit mysterious. If this happened in their Lu family brigade, although most of the Lu family brigade were people of the same surname and were usually very united, there would definitely be people who would have opinions when encountering such a thing.

After all, their unity is only in terms of being united against the outside world, and there will be such small bumps and bumps in normal times.

This is related to a cow. If it is divided equally, everyone can get a lot more meat.

How could they know that everyone had this idea at the beginning, but they were completely subdued by Song Wantang when they divided the wild boar meat.

Do you want to make trouble? It's not impossible, then just wait to be targeted by this girl.

I remember that the person who said these things before didn't even get a single drop in the end. The key is that the whole team had to help her speak.

If you don't follow her wishes, don't even think about her going up the mountain to hunt. If she catches some small animals, it doesn't count as digging into the corners of socialism.

Her family can still have meat to eat. Why should she go to such great lengths to hunt large animals and then watch you guys jump around?

The people in the Backer Team now see very clearly. As long as they don't provoke Song Wantang, this girl will go up the mountain from time to time and they will always have some meat to eat.

In this case, don't even think about provoking anyone in the old Song family. The old Song family members come up to protect their sons. Provoking one is equivalent to provoking the whole nest.

Especially this precious egg of their family.

"Then I will definitely leave one for you. This is an old rule. I believe everyone will have no objection." Zheng Qianjin did not act like an elder in front of Song Wantang.

According to the seniority, Song Wantang should call him "Grandpa", but when has this girl ever called him that? She always calls him "Team Leader" and shows respect to him.

Sometimes she doesn't even call him that, but don't think that this girl is unlovable. Now everyone in the whole team will greet her warmly when they see her.

There is no way to get meat if you have a good relationship with Song Wantang.

Didn't you see Zhao Chunju said a few words for Old Lady Song and the others before? Every time the meat was distributed, Song Wantang would specially say hello and give more to Zhao Chunju's family.

Any opinions? If you have any opinions, just hold them back, unless you don't want to eat the prey Song Wantang brought back in the future.

"I heard from your grandma that you want to use these two bison for work?" Zheng Qianjin asked tentatively.

"That was originally the plan, but my grandma said that this thing is crazy and you can't control it, so you can decide for yourself, whether to keep it or kill it."

Song Wantang said that he had no opinion. If they decided to kill it, the cow could be used for the wedding banquet.

If they kept it, it didn't matter. At most, they could go up the mountain again to get some wild boars and bring back everything. Anyway, their family would definitely have no shortage of meat for the banquet.

And since it was a banquet, it was something that the whole village could benefit from, so they wouldn't say anything.

After all, banquets these days are very sloppy. Some banquets don't even have a bit of oil and meat, but you still have to give gifts.