41

FINAL CHURCH
- Childish Gambino -

FINAL CHURCH- Childish Gambino -

✰✰✰✰

THEY ALL STOOD around Mother Superior's body as Emma and David placed a grey blanket over it. Regina walked in a rush to them, Henry holding her hand.

"What the hell happened?", Regina asked.

"The Shadow, it killed her", David explained slowly as he stood up.

"Pan's Shadow? I trapped it on the sail", Regina said confused.

"Yeah, well, it got free", Emma slowly said.

"Hook, let's go back to the ship and get the candle. If it strikes again, we need to be able to capture it", Neal told him and they started walking back to the Jolly Roger.

"Pan's behind this. I know it", Emma said standing up.

"Well, he's trapped in a box under the floor of Gold's shop", Regina complained.

"Who else would be doing this?", Emma asked her.

"So Pan can still hurt me?", Henry asked worriedly. Evelyn looked at him carefully. Somehow she had a feeling that he was acting quite strange ever since they went back to Storybrooke and she wasn't completely sure that she could trust him.

"We don't know that", Regina told him reassuringly.

"But we have to assume he's still a threat", Mary Margaret said.

"And that he's after Henry", Emma added.

"Then what am I doing here?", Henry asked.

"He's right. He's not safe out in the open", David said.

"You'll protect me, right?", Henry suddenly asked Regina.

"Well, yes, of course", Regina said hugging him tightly. Evelyn saw the look on Emma's face and honestly she couldn't help but find it strange, too.

"Go. We'll take care of the Shadow", Emma said, but as they started walking away she walked after them and spoke up. "Regina, wait."

"What?", she asked turning around.

Evelyn, David and Mary Margaret watched the two speak. Evelyn heard what they were talking about and wasn't surprised when she heard that Emma had her same 'gut feeling'.