chapter 6

Swati was at  veterinary all day , she was so busy with helping her dad that she didn't noticed it's already late " are you going to stay over today?" Swati's dad asked " eh ! No I didn't tell Anaya about it !! If i stayed over and she got back to room , she will kill me !" Swati explains as she looks around " it's already this late ? I should go papa!! I'll visit soon !" Swati says while washing her hands " hmm ! Take care! And be careful! There's a criminal who ran away from the jail !! This world is so dangerous now days!!" Her dad said as Swati comes and hugged him " don't worry dad !! I'll take care about it !!" Swati says while biding her good bye to her father.

Swati left from there and took a auto for her apartment. " Where ma'am?" The auto driver asked " to the garden apartment building" Swati said " there ? Didn't some police officers get hurt there ?? And other officers are still looking for them ?" The auto driver asked making Swati uncomfortable " just drive bhaya !!" Swati said and  the driver was obedient about it.

Soon Swati reached her apartment building, she avoided the dark alley near to her apartment building and went in , she was standing in front of the lift, but the lift was late . She was too tired to think straight so she took the stairs. She was heading towards her apartment but her eyes widened when she saw the stairs, the stairs were all bloody " what happened here ? These stairs have become bloody stairs!! Did some animal die or something??" Swati asked it to herself and quickly started walking towards her apartment door and she found a man laying in front of her apartment " shit!! Did someone try to rub him or what??!! God !!" She rushed to him and checked his nerves " he is alive!! So it's his blood??! " Swati says as she checked for injuries, she saw a cut on his arm , she checked him to know who he is exactly. She found a police I'd card from his pocket and it doesn't have any pictures, she then remembered that auto driver's statement " shit !! He must be a police officer!! Who was patrolling here !! God it will be too late if I let the other officers handle this !!" Swati thought and dragged him inside of her apartment as she couldn't pick him up due to their height and strength difference. Swati knew how to treat wounds as she used to do it in the veterinary. She opened his shirt and started treating his arms cut . When she was done with bandaging him, she whipped blood stains from his body . She also cleaned the stairs as she doesn't want any problems. The guy she helped was still unconscious so she waited for him to get conscious. She thought of reporting it but got occupied with cleaning the stairs and forgot about it .

Aarush POV

I woke up somewhere i am not familiar with

I woke up somewhere i am not familiar with. How did I end up here ? I checked my injured arm , it's bandaged !! Someone helped me ? Who ?   Did vidyut find me ? I tried to get up " don't get up !!!" A girl said as she helps me to sit , she looks so young, maybe 18 ? Has shoulder length Black hair, and wears glasses. Why did she help me ? " I'm Swati?! You probably!! Wondering why I helped you! Bcz police officers always protect us !! So we should help you guys too !" She explained why she helped me ! So she thinks I am a police officer? So innocent to think police officers are heroes." You bandaged me ?" I asked " yeah !! Wait a minute I'll report it  , as i forgot to do it before!" She said " you don't have to! You already helped me enough!" I said as I tried to get up, I pressed that gadget three times, vidyut will be here anytime, i should leave from here " no !! No don't get up !! You lost so much blood!! You should rest !! I'll call-" she tried to say but i interrupted " no !! It's more important to catch the criminal! Don't make them worried for nothing!" I said as she gave me a confused look , god she is irritating, and way too innocent. " I'm here undercover, if you report me being hurt ! We will lose the criminal!" I said , it's lame , it's lamer than lame excuses , but she nodded and believed it . Wait what? Are you serious girl!! I'm damn sure she is not even in her nineteens !. She went to the kitchen and I got up to leave " don't move !! You lost so much blood!" She said , does she think those blood was mine ? No girl! That was a lot of blood and one human can't bleed that much , i wanted to say it but didn't " Hm" I said , maybe i should rest a bit as I was feeling dizzy and a  few minutes ago I got my consciousness back .

She was busy with house chores, dumb enough to let a stranger roam around her house. I should leave as soon as possible, I was checking around the room, bcz maybe she is a spy from the police, you never know and you can't trust anyone. Innocent looking people are not always innocent, why would someone help a person whom you don't even know? Does she know who I am ? What's her motive!! I was thinking about all of these when I noticed a small library. Does she read ? But there are two rooms, so she has a roommate. They're photos of her friends so I don't know exactly who is living with her , but whoever she is , she is not here for now. How do I know her roommate is a girl? It's obvious, there's two different types and sizes of clothes in the washing basket. How do I know? Bcz I'm not dumb to not get the size difference between the clothes. I fucked enough girls to know their clothes size difference.

I was looking around when I went to the library and was looking at the book, when one book caught my attention ' haunting Adeline ' by H.D. Carlton , it's a book with black cover and its cover has skulls and spider print. A horror book ?  She reads horror books ? I picked it up curiously and flipped the page . I randomly opened a chapter, it's chapter 16 , what's in this ? I got curious and started reading it . My breath stopped and i choked for air after reading it . What the fuck!! He fucked her with a what ?? A what??!! Girls these days are insane!! She doesn't look like those types of girls who have these kinks!! . God ! I closed the book and took a deep breath. " These books are Anaya's !! She loves to read !! " I looked at her as she said that, it's not hers ? " Oh " I said " you like horror stories too ? " She asked curiously as she looked at the book in my hands , so it's not hers " I'm sorry for reading it without permission!" I said and put it back " nah !! No worries until Anaya finds out someone touched her little library!" She said and waved at me , i nodded. So it's her roommate's books . Whoever this girl is , she has a really great kink i guess! Note  the sarcasm!.

Swati POV

I am feeling really good as I helped a police officer, who was injured

I am feeling really good as I helped a police officer, who was injured. He was insisting on leaving but I'll not let him go until his wounds are not little better, what if it starts to bleed again? I was doing stufff bcz I left everything undone in the morning. He got up from his place and started looking around the room. I didn't pay much attention to it and went to wash Anaya and my clothes. If Anaya knows what I have done today , she will kill me for sure . After completing my work when I walked to the living room , i found him holding a book from anaya's library, does he read too ? "These books are Anaya's !! She loves to read !! " I  said that and he turned to me , he didn't even flinch from my sudden appearance, an officer's bravery obviously!!  " Oh " he  said " you like horror stories too ? " I asked curiously as i looked at the book in his  hands  " I'm sorry for reading it without permission!" He said and put it back " nah !! No worries until Anaya finds out someone touched her little library!" I said and waved at him , he  nodded.  He went back to the couch where I laid him when I brought him " are you okay?" I asked being worried. " Just got a little dizzy!" He said " rest !! I'll let you go when you're totally fine !! Think of it as a sister's stubbornness " I said and he looked at me and sat there . Mission successful. He lays on the couch and i thought of doing my class works .
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________