Day 1

The sun rose and glowed brightly through the window of Levi's bedroom.

He would usually go back to sleep, but today, he had someone with him.

The blonde haired man was sleeping peacefully by him. His name was Erwin Smith. Erwin had the most gorgeous blue eyes. When those blue eyes gazed into Levi's steel grey, Levi's heartbeat would speed up. The way that he made him feel could not be explained by words.

However, Levi knew this couldn't keep happening. Being friends with benefits. He wanted to find someone to love him. Erwin always treats him right, but it all felt like more lust than love.

Levi felt the man shift slightly and looked over at the blonde. Erwin's eyes slowly opened to reveal those stunning blue eyes. "Good morning." Erwin smiled and sat up.

"Morning." Levi responded shortly before standing up and quickly heading to the shower to get dressed.

Levi walked out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist, one hand holding the dirtied clothing.

Erwin wasn't in the room anymore. 'He probably went to get a shower in another room.' Levi thought throwing his clothes in the hamper.

Levi headed downstairs to make coffee. He poured the coffee into two cups and placed them down at the table.

A few moments after sitting down, Erwin appeared from the doorway and sat down across from him. He shot Levi a smile but Levi just sent a short small one back.

Erwin sighed. "Levi-" "I can't do this anymore." Levi interrupted him. "I want to find someone who loves me."

"What do you mean?! I've given you everything you've asked for."

"I want a lover, not a friend."

"I can be your lover" Erwin tried to reason.

"All we do is fuck! In public, we just act like friend, but in bed, you treat me like I'm some kind of whore-"

'SLAP' Levi's eyes widened. All he could feel was the burning sensation in his cheek.

"Maybe because you are one! Do I need to remind you of how many people you've slept with?" Erwin growled.

"G-Get out now!" Levi's voice cracked as he yelled. "Fine!" Erwin yelled back before grabbing his coat and heading to the door.

"D-DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!" Levi yelled.

"Wouldn't plan on it!" Was all Erwin said before slamming the door shut.

Why was Levi's life falling apart now?