The Rest of Chapter 3

Armin didn't know how to feel about the situation. He didn't have a problem dancing with a guy. He just figured that it was unusual because he had never danced with a partner. He skipped all of his proms to stay at home and watch movies marathons with his two friends on Netflix.

    Levi walked over and put a stereo in the corner of the room and plugged it in. He began to do some simple stretches to get warmed up.

Armin awkwardly observed. He could help but look as he saw indication of Levi's muscles when he stretched.

     "Tch. Stop staring brat." Levi said as he walked back over to the stereo. "S-Sorry!" Armin squeaked. Levi turned on the music. (Will be added at top)

    Armin recognized the song immediately. He didn't know how to they would be able to dance to this song, but believed that Levi did. Levi positioned his arms so one was on his waist and one on his shoulder and did the same on opposite sides.

"Follow my lead." Was all Levi said. Armin had to put all of his trust in Levi. In order for this dance to be perfection, it had to happen.

Armin did as he said and moved in sink with Levi's step that he took in one direction before Levi twirled him.
As the chorus hit, the dancing became intense and heated. Levi's moves became quick and a fury of emotion could be felt.

In the last few seconds of the song, they were both holding on to each others hands as the fierce beat of a drum slowed to an end.

Levi's steel gray eyes stared right into Armin's and moved closer gradually. "Dancing with a partner. It shows your emotions. Unlocks feelings that you never knew you had." He moved so his mouth was inches away from the blonde's ear. "You danced well. You'd make a nice dancing partner once you improve."

"T-Thank you sir!" Armin said, his cheeks heated red from the small praise. Levi had packed up the stereo and put back on his jacket. "Tch. It's just a complement." He muttered before walking out. Suddenly Armin had remembered something. It was freezing cold and he had walked here.