. Home away from Home .

We hide in the shadows hoping Me and Qaiin not being caught by the great demons of Comloda. Luckily these demons are nocturnal, as I snuck away I managed to run into a garbage tin."Shit" I whispered angrily. "Damn it Saora!". We just decided to make a run for it going towards the lake. "We have to swim!" Qaiin yelled. "What! This lake is fucking huge!" I yelled back, but we still ran and jumped into the lake. The demons stopped quickly but one had fallen in the lake and disintegrated. "Holly! Did the Comloda demon just- Disintegrate!?" I looked very surprised. Me and Qaiin started swimming slowly so as not to waste our energy. We were almost to shore when Qaiin stopped. "Somethings not right." "What do you mean Qaiin?" I said. Suddenly we heard these loud explosions. We both looked back and we saw our home being burned to the ground. "We have nothing left there Qaiin." I said and Qaiin agreed. Once we got to shore we saw many dead bodys. "Did someone shoot them?" I said, Qaiin just kept walking. "He-Hey! Wait for me!" I kneeled down and grabbed some knives and guns from the deceased body. I then ran to catch up. "Here." I said while handing her a gun and a knife. "Thanks." She said cocking the gun. She then shot into the distance. "What the fuck was that for?" I said then a deer came out running bleeding from his chest. It collapsed in front of us. "Holy shit! That was incredible!" I said laughing. I used my knife to gut the deer. "Qaiin go get some firewood." Qaiin looked at me with an annoyed look. "Please." I said sarcastically. Qaiin got up and disappeared into the woods. I gathered some rocks and put them in a perfectly round circle. She got back with enough wood to last us the night. "Here we are." Qaiin dropped the wood in the rock circle. "No- No- No Qaiin. It must be perfect." I said rearranging them into a T. "Oh whatever weirdo." Quinn started towards the lake. "What are you doing?" I said. "I knew that was gonna happen to our land. Why do you think these bags are over here? It has supplies. Guns, Knives, Pots Pans.

I watched Qaiin put water into the pot and bring it over. "Happen to have a lighter?" I said. "No shit, I smoke idiot." She said sarcastically, tousing me the lighter. I grabbed some dead leaves and twigs. Then I lit the fire. "The warmth feels amazing. Maybe in the morning we can follow that path, maybe we can build a small home here on the beach" I said watching Qaiin grab some meat and put it on a pan. I then got up and headed for the trail ahead. "Where the hell are you going?!" Qaiin yelled. "I'm not gonna just sit around! We've gotta find something." I yelled as I disappeared into the woods. It was dark and scary in the woods, all sorts of new sounds. All of the sudden I saw darkness fall. "Shit!" I turned and ran back down my path. When I got there I saw the demons surrounding this thing on the ground. "What is that-'' The demons looked at me and stormed to me so I made a break for it t0 the water. After they left I came from the water and saw the body of Qaiin. "Qaiin!" I ran to her motionless body. "Qaiin!" I started to see her. "Wake up, Wake up." I shook her. After a while of trying, I put her in a hole I made and filled it in. I then walked away with our guns and a torch to keep the Demons away.

I found a large wall so I walked into the gate. Once I entered the room I saw multiple people, Women and Men. "Hey! What are you doing here!?" A woman yelled. She had beautiful black silky hair and noticeable freckles all over her face. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize someone lived here." I said. "Better be sorry. Little girl." The woman towered over me. She was unusually tall. "Well... I'm Saora. What's your name?" I said to the women looking around at all of the other men and women. "The name is Raven. I run this group. I'm not one to mess around with." Raven said sternly. "And this is my group. Where are you from?" Raven questioned. "Im from an area called Comloda." I said and their faced turned white. "Comloda?" A man spoke up. He was a large man. With a short beard and a top hat. Then Raven spoke up "Comloda is strictly forbidden from here! You need to get the h*ll outta here!" Raven yelled. "I have nowhere else to go! Please let me stay! My friend is dead. Killed by the Demons! They are very active on nights like these!" I tried to persuade them. "Fine, you can stay. 1 night!" Raven walked into her tent after finishing her sentence. "Ok then." I walked away then turned around. "Where should I stay?" Then a handsome boy came up to me. He had fluffy dirty blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, almost a green-blue. He was about 5ft 9. "Hi. My name is Hector. Sorry about my sister. Raven can be mean. You can stay in my tent." I was frozen. I got lost in his gorgeous eyes. "Hello?" Hector said, waving his hand in my face." "I-uhh. Sorry. But yeah~, let's go to your tent." Hector led me to his tent. I walked into his tent and it was beautiful. He had lanterns hanging from the posts and a shelf full of books, maps, and even bottles of wine. "Wow.. It's beautiful here." My jaw dropped. "Thanks. I did it myself, You can stay on the bed or the couch." He pointed to them both. "I'll sleep in the bed with you." I said to myself quietly. "What was that?" Hector said. "Nothing! I'll stay on the... Couch." I said walking to the couch. "Okay.." Hector laughed, I sat on the Couch and it was stiff and clearly not used a bunch. "Just the way I like it." I said laying down on the couch. I immediately fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of gunshots and screams.