. Rules, Consequence, Torture, Repeat .

"Hector stop!" "Shut the hell up!" He says, elbowing me in the face causing me to pass out. I woke up back at the old camp in a bed, tied down. I scramble, "Hector!" I scream. "Hey." He says from behind me where I cannot look. "Why am I tied down!" "So you don't leave me again." He says. "You're fucking crazy!" I yell at him. "Still crazy for you, " he says, pushing himself onto me. "Get off!" I yell as gunshots sound outside. "Damn, you are lucky.. This time." He says, climbing off me as he races outside. I shake myself as much as I can, trying to get out as I yell in frustration. "Rein!" I cry out, hoping she'd come. I tired myself out and fell asleep, screaming for my family.

I woke up later that night, noticing Hector staring. "Wha-" "Shhh, you're more beautiful and silent." He says, a scary tone in his voice. "Once Rein gets her paws on you!" I yell, as he interrupts. "That pretty little cougar of yours is dead!" He says, true tone as he stands up. "No- she can't be!" I say, crying profusely. "She is, we threw her in the river." He says, preparing to leave the tent. "Hector, wait! If I let you seduce me, will you at least let me roam the tent?" I ask hesitantly. "Deal." He says, quickly forcing himself onto me. 

30 minutes later I sat in a ball in the corner of the tent, hoping they would find me as I watched Hector sleep. It would be stupid of me to try and run for it, I will get tied down again... I think to myself, shifting up and rummaging through some stuff trying to find some food. "What the hell are you doing!" Hector yells, I fall to the floor as I notice his belt in his hand. "I am sorry! I am just hungry." I say fearfully, "Next time, wake me and ask!" He says, whiping me with the belt and kicking dirt in my face. Tears fill my eyes as I look away, "Look at me! You worthless shit!" He says, whiping me again. I look up at him. "You will never do anything against my rules, understand?" He pauses. "Understand!" He repeats. "I understand." I mutter. "Rule number one, never do anything against my consent." He continues on, I zone as he lists one rule after another. What feels like hours later he finishes, "Understand all those rules?" He asks sternly. "Mhm.." I say, he whips me. "Already a rule broken! Always reply with 'sir'" "Sorry.. Sir, I understand sir.." I say, looking at the dirt on my body. He steps out of my way, "Get in the damn bed, and go to sleep." "Yes sir.." I say, quickly getting up and into the bed as I cover myself.

I wake up to being whipped as I jump up, "Another rule broken! NO sleeping in!" He says, again whipping me. I quickly got out of bed, "sorry sir..."

Several weeks later of being tortured and whipped,covered in bruises, cuts, dirt, and grime. Hector pushes me against a chair later in the night and duct tapes me. "So you'll be here when I get back!" He says, whipping my legs many times in a row. I choke back tears, until he leaves. I cry myself to sleep, than being woken to someone frantically freeing me. I quickly try and push them away as I cry out. "Shh! I am freeing you!" A strange man says, "I am Peterson." The stranger says, and he stands up. He lifts me, and carries me from the tent and onto his horse. "Which way?" He asks. "Straight southeast." I mutter. "Okay." He says, clicking his tongue and kicking his heels into his horse as we quickly rode off. "I am good here." I say, as we come to the fence. "Okay. Come back, please. After you've tortured and murdered Hector and his click." I say, holding his leg. "I will." He says, turning his horse and riding into the night. I walk around the fence, nearly jumping with excitement as I climb over and quickly walk up to the bridge where the river races.

I look up into the distance and notice everyone but Rein sitting around the fire, so I begin to think: Did he really kill my girl... Tears begin to flood my eyes as I approach, stepping on a stick as they all look up. Arrows jaw drops, looking at me. "Omg..." Wisp says. "Is that-" Parley says. "Saora!!" Arrow yells, racing towards me faster than I have ever seen her as she quickly pulls me in and we fall to the ground. Wisp, Parley, and Loon follow behind. "We thought you were dead! We tried to search high and low for you." She says, sobbing. "It is okay, she is here now." Parley comforts. "Let's get her to the cabin." Wisp says, as Arrow forces me to stand, I push her away. "Rein..?" I ask. "She, Runt, and the other three just went out for a hunt not too long ago." Parley says, looking into the woods. "I am sure she will be back in the morning." Arrow says, pulling me tight as we walk to the cabin.

The following morning, I quickly jump up screaming. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I am awake! Don't whip me please!" I pleaded, and cried out. "Baby, baby, its okay! Just me." Arrow says, pulling me in. "Oh... I am sorry." I cry, shifting up. "Later, do you wanna tell me what he did to you?" She asks, a soft tone in her voice with an obvious attempt to not scare me.