🍋Horny🍋

In honor of pride month y'all get some smut!! U're welcome! And enjoy!!

"Baby~" Gojo cooed. "What, Satoru?" "I'm horny~ can we have sex?" "What the fuck- S-sure, I guess. Don't go too rough though! I don't want my ass to be hurting all day! Got it?" "Yes, yes, ofcourse, Baby~" Gojo, already being horny, started undressing Sukuna. He quickly went to Sukuna's neck and bit down. Looking for his boyfriend's sweet spot. The spot that made him tremble and shake with pleasure. "Agh~ Satoru~" Sukuna trembled slightly. Gojo now knew he found his boyfriend's sweet spot. Now that he knew that, he was going to start abusing the shit out of it.

While Gojo was doing that, Sukuna was trembling with pleasure. Gojo, with his two free hands, started undressing himself. "God, Love, you look mighty fine~" "T-thank y-you...." "No problem~" Gojo leaned over to the table and grabbed a bottle of lube. He put it around his fingers.

While doing so, he asked Sukuna, "Are you sure this is what you want?" Sukuna nodded his head. "Okay~" Gojo smiled, then he shoved two fingers into Sukuna's ass. "Ahh!" "Shit! Did it hurt too much..?" "A-a l-little..." "I'm sorry, Love. But this is going to be the part that hurts. It's just a part of sex." "I-it's okay, it's n-not some-thing you can c-control a-anyway..." Gojo slowly started doing scissoring motion inside Sukuna's ass. "Aahh~ mmm~" "You like that, Slut?" "Mhm~" Gojo chuckled. He added another finger, making there be 3 fingers inside Sukuna currently. Gojo took his fingers out, which made Sukuna whine. But the fingers were soon replaced with hot breath and a tongue. "Ah~ fuck~"

Gojo was getting more and more horny by the second (I didn't know he could get hornyer-). He soon took his tongue out and put the tip of his thick, long (10 inches to be exact) cock in Sukuna's entrance. He moaned and shivered at just the feeling of having the tip of Gojo's long ass cock inside him. Gojo looked up at Sukuna asking him with his eyes if this was really what he wanted. Sukuna nodded his head. With that, Gojo thrusted in starting at a slow pace. "Ah~ Go faster~" "What's the magic word?~" "Daddy~" Gojo, hearing that and already being horny as fuck, went way harder and faster into Sukuna.

Sukuna was now a complete moaning mess underneath Gojo. Gojo now had absolutely no control over himself now (not that he ever did-). 9 minutes later, Sukuna came all over his chest and his boyfriend.  Gojo decided to lick off some of the cum on his boyfriend's chest. "Fuck, Baby, with you being this tight, I don't think it'll be much longer til I cum~" "O-okay..." The only sounds that could be heard from their room was Sukuna moaning and body's slamming against each other.

3 minutes after Sukuna came, Gojo did. The two men were now panting. Gojo was laying down next to Sukuna on the bed. "Y-you were so good...." Sukuna said in between pants. "You too, my Love~" Sukuna chuckled softly. Gojo smiled and kissed Sukuna's cheek softly. Sukuna then turned to his side and kissed Gojo on the lips. They shared a soft, sweet kiss with one another. "I love you so much, Baby." "I love you too, Satoru."

THE END!!!!

Dw, they took a shower/bath before going to bed. Suku didn't want to go to bed with cum in his ass-

(A/N- This was honestly so cute to me! I love y'all!! Have a good day/afternoon/night!! Stay hydrated!!)