~ 2 ~

Jimin walked slowly in the hallway, his eyes fixed on the floor as he wanted to avoid making eye contact with anyone.

Taehyung walked beside him, watching him drag his feet like a five-year-old.

Jimin was dreading his next lesson. For the past three nights, he could barely sleep because of how embarrassed he was.

His interaction with Jungkook had just been replaying in his head over and over again.

Taehyung sighs, "Stop being dramatic, Jimin. I'm sure it wasn't that bad."

Jimin stopped walking, his forehead furrowing in frustration. "You weren't there, Tae. You didn't have to suffer through that."

Taehyung chuckled, "Oh, come on, Jimin. It was just one bad grade. It's not like you're gonna fail the entire semester or something."

Jimin scoffed, his eyes flashing with anger. "It's not about the damn grade. That was probably the most humiliating moment in my entire life. Not to mention, I was openly flirting with him!" Jimin groaned and pressed his forehead against a random locker.

"You have no idea what it was like. I felt like crawling under a rock and hiding forever! And now I have to sit in that class for another hour and face him again?!"

Taehyung sighed and awkwardly chuckled at all the people passing by giving Jimin weird looks, he rolled his eyes, "You're acting like me, Jimin. It's annoying." he said, and quickly grabbed Jimins wrist, dragging him through the hallway.

"Pull yourself together, and just don't look at him you hate him anyway,"

"That's the thing, Taehyung," Jimin whined pulling his arm back. "I despise him, but it's physically impossible to not look at him. It's like once you see him you're just trapped in this trance and it's...so...frustrating!"

Taehyung sighed, "You need to get laid, Jimin." he said and continued dragging Jimin down the hallway.

~ ~ ~

Jimin sighs as he rests his chin in the palm of his hand.

He felt like he had been waiting for what left like an eternity for Mr. Jeon to arrive.

Don't get him wrong, Jimin was more than happy to not have to see him. But he hated the anxiety he felt in his stomach the longer Jungkook took.

Since last week he couldn't get Jungkook out of his head.

He wondered what he'd be like today if he was still a beautiful asshole.

Or maybe he turned ugly overnight.

But with how beautiful he was it's not likely anything could make him unattractive.

Jimin sighed through his nose, "Maybe we should leave, it's been ten minutes and he hasn't-"

His words were cut off by the door finally opening, and Jimins heart skipped a beat.

He had intentionally chosen to sit in the back near a window, hoping to avoid Jungkook's gaze.

He knew he wouldn't be able to focus with Jungkook inches away from him, which would only make him fail even more assignments since his work is messy.

But as soon as Jungkook walked in, Jimins eyes were drawn to him like a magnet.

"Holy shit. You were kidding, Jimin. He's beautiful." Taehyung leaned over and whispered.

Jimin rolled his eyes, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. His gaze then wandered around the room, taking in the reactions of everyone else.

Most of the girls were staring at Jungkook with wide-eyed admiration, their faces flushed with excitement as they giggled and whispered about him.

Jimin felt like he could be sick.

Jimin couldn't help but watch Jungkook set his things down and turn to face the class while running a hand through his brown hair.

"Good evening, I'm Mr. Jeon." He started speaking, his voice still as smooth and commanding as Jimin remembered.

"I'll be your professor for your final semester." He smiled.

Jimin wanted to kick himself for wanting to admire his smile, it was funny how a man with such a dominating presence could smile like a bunny for one second and then go back to being hot and mysterious.

"Pieces of art are all about expressing yourself and exploring your creativity." Mr. Jeon said he started walking side to side as he spoke to the class.

"Throughout this course, we will experiment with various techniques, materials, and styles."

Then Jungkooks eyes landed on Jimin, "My goal is to help you discover your unique, artistic voice. I expect a lot from every one of you." He said.

Jimin's half smile faded, Jungkook looked away but he still felt his eyes on him.

Help you discover your unique, artistic voice.

Jimin snorted inwardly, "Yeah right, asshole." He mumbled, rolling his eyes as he started playing with the hem of his white sweater.

"Do you have something to say, Mr. Park?"

Jimins stomach dropped, he slowly looked up and his eyes locked with Jungkooks.

He sighed, still the same stare that made him want to jump his bones before, but now it makes him want to punch him.

Among other things but mostly punch him.

Why did he have to be so...attractive?

Why did he have to make Jimin feel like he was going to melt into a puddle?

Jimin found himself zoning out, his mind wandering to all the things he hated about Jungkook as he eyed him up and down.

Why was he so beautiful?

Why is he so...infuriating?

And why does he-

Taehyung nudged Jimin, raising an eyebrow, "Jimin, he's talking to you."

Jimin snapped out of his trance and he noticed all the eyes on him, he looked at Jungkook who had a small smirk playing on his lips.

"No, sorry," Jimin said sitting up straight, "I was just mumbling."

Mr. Jeon's eyes narrowed slightly, but he nodded anyway, "Very well," he said, his voice filled with amusement.

Jimin let out a sigh as Jungkook turned away from him. He didn't pay much attention to the rest of the class.

Now and then he'd look up and see Jungkook already staring at him causing him to immediately look away.

Jimin didn't understand what was happening. He felt like he was trapped in some twisted nightmare.

Why did Mr. Jeon have to be so...annoyingly perfect?

                     ~ ~ ~