THIS IS NOT A CULT

For all of the HATERS out there, thinking this is a cult, I hope The Mouth Fish gets you. 😡

What I'm doing is saving a species, so if you HATE ANIMALS or something and think this is a cult then I hope you DIE (respectfully).

I'm just so tired... of people thinking this is a cult... I'm just trying to spread the word and bring back a once-bountiful species. Is that so wrong? I have been dreaming of doing something of this scale all my life. Saving a species is NO easy job, especially when people think it's a CULT. Overall, this generation needs to be more open to differences, just because you've never HEARD of The Mouth Fish DOESN'T mean it's not real. AND just because you've never BEEN a father figure in your life, doesn't mean there isn't one.

The fact I had to write an entire part about this not being a cult is SAD. Can't I just teach people about ENDANGERED animals without the word "cult" being tossed around? Seriously...

I have the RIGHT to do this as well, it's the first amendment, so by calling this a cult and silencing my voice you are restricting me of my rights.

In conclusion, THIS IS NOT A CULT. That's all.

Sorry for the short part, I just had to get my message across. Thank you :)