The Anatomy of The Mouth Fish

After a brief rundown of the history of this glorious species, it's time to dig deeper into our comprehension of the Mouthies Fishus. If the title hasn't already exposed what this part entails, then allow me to clarify again, in this part, we dissect the anatomy of The Mouth Fish. So, without further ado, let this section of the Mouthies Fishus story unfold.

DISCLAIMER: All of the information I have included and am including in this story is real, and factually backed up by scientists.

For starters, the key feature of this magnificent creature, the mouth, is attached to its organs by a screw which also helps with the movement of the mouth. With this mouth, it consumes pretty much everything, but its favorite provender choices include dogs, mice, screws, and nuts & bolts, a pretty wide variety of cuisine. Even though you might think Mouthies Fishus does not have a brain, its does and it's actually quite intelligent based on studies done by the University of Montevideo in Uruguay. Moving down Mouthies Fishus' body, attached to it is two non-functionable hands that serve no purpose what-so-ever, however you could think of them as decor. Right next to the hands, is the uterus of the Mouthies Fishus where incase you didn't know, babies come from. As i mentioned in the first part, The Mouth Fish gives off a light, however this light comes from a lamp attached to it's string of organs.

Above: A picture depicting The Mouth Fish found carved into a cave wall in Egypt, supposedly drawn by early humans

Along side the grinding of teeth when about to hunt, another noise it makes sounds very similar to English phrase "Stop Asian Hate", this noise is produced usually in the mating process. Another way The Mouth Fish can be easily depicted is by the distinct olfactory sense given off, which many describe as 'crayon-like'. Through the speaker near the end of the creature The Mouth Fish usually plays smooth jazz, TX2, and R&B. Finally, to complete the anatomy of this beauty they have two chutes where the dispose of their bodily waste.

All of this information may be a handful, but thankfully, i am now wrapping up this section. However, this spread of features changes from Mouth Fish to Mouth Fish, similar to Humans. They can also change based on their location and their gender.

That concludes this part and officially means no more information is to be given until the next part that I will start working on tout de suite. Goodbye readers, until the next part. The Mouth Fish is real and you can't tell me otherwise.