Reo Mikage - You're flirting with me?

-> You and Reo's relationship had always been very close since you had first met him back in middle school. It was often that people would see you, Reo, and Nagi lounging around the school together on lunch breaks, even if Nagi always said he was the "third wheel", but you always just laughed and brushed it off while Reo slightly blushed and told him to knock it off. Throughout the school people had just assumed that the two of you were dating, and then were shocked to find out later on that you, were in fact, not. Still you could help but think of all the nice things and the kinda cheesy pickup lines he had always told you, although you just assumed he was practicing for somebody else, maybe Nagi? So you always just shrugged it off instead. It wasn't until a couple months later just the two of you were staying at his house to finish up a project for one of your classes. It started out fine just laughing about some of the things that had happened in the previous hours and talking about some of the people in your class before Reo said something that made you burst out laughing.

 "I'm learning about important dates in History? Wanna be one of them?"

He said finally looking up from the part of the project he was working on and smiled. You stayed laughing for a couple minutes before wiping your eyes and looking at him again. That's when it hit you. He was serious.

 "Wait.. Were you flirting with me.?"

You looked over at him, a little confused.

 "You finally noticed?"

The laugh that came out of him next was a soft one but also one that showed that he was a little happy that you finally caught on.

 "Why do you think Nagi was always saying he felt like a third wheel?"

 "I don't know! I just assumed you were messing with me or something!"

You blushed a little bit as he continued to laugh.

 "Well anyway, how about that important date, say... This Saturday?"

 "I'd love that"  You said with a smile.