Michael Kaiser - Short people are the future

(Before you start reading the Twitter/X post is above in the picture spot!)

-> It wasn't often that you saw your boyfriend, Michael Kaiser posted anything online. Only occasionally here or there about some new sponsorship or a win over another team that he was proud of. Well besides on his private account, but really only a couple people followed it, like you, Ness and it he was feeling a little nicer that day then Isagi, but he would always block him when he got pissed off. So today when you woke up and saw a notification from twitter(X) that Kaiser had posted something you immediately went to go look.

and low and behold underneath in the comments you were the first person tagged in the comments down below. You laughed a little when you first saw it before looking in the comments and seeing your username tagged first down below. You quickly got up and called him with a melodramatic tone when he answered.

 "I'm not that short!"

 He slightly laughed and then sighed before answering

 "Well Mein Liebling.. You're shorter than I am. By a lot"

 "It's not my fault I got the short end of the gene stick!"

 He snickered again before hanging up the phone. You sighed again realizing that he had just randomly hung up before a couple minutes later there was a knock at the door. Weird. You weren't expecting anybody? You go and look out the window slightly and see Kaiser standing in front of the door, so you hurry back over and open it. When you opened it he just walked on in, before walking over to you, looking partially down at you.

 "See look what I said, you're way shorter than me."

 He smirked at you, who was a little flabbergasted at this point. He drove all the way over to her to just prove that you were that much shorter than him?!

 "yeah yeah whatever, great mister 6 foot."

 You waved him off and went to go sit on the couch. It was a couple minutes of silence and peace before you felt your couch cushion to your left sink and you being pulled into his chest.

 "I mean It's a good thing you're small, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this~"

 He had pulled you even closer to him and nuzzled his face in your hair a little before resting his cheek on your head. Yeah, okay.. Maybe being a little short wasn't to bad.