Rin Itoshi - Meguru Bachira's Sister

-> You had gone along with your mom to the U-20 to cheer on your brother, Meguru. It wasn't long before you arrived at the stadium and found your seats, overlooking the field. About 20 minutes later the players started coming out to the field and when you saw your older brother you immediately started cheering, until your mother shushed you with a laugh and told you to wait until the game actually started. It started a while after and you cheered every time something good happened, or so you think, as much as your brother was into soccer(football) and as much as he tried to explain it you didn't quite grasp it all the way, just the basics. It wasn't until the second goal was made when you saw him, Rin Itoshi. After the game you were already excited when Meguru's team had won but after the second goal was made for Blue Lock you couldn't keep your eyes off the boy who made it. A couple months ago after the game and you end up talking to him and congratulating him on the win, also mentioning that you were the sister of one of his teammates but never mentioning who. The two of you started dating during the time, without even Meguru knowing. It was a little weird that you two were dating, well at least to the outside eye. You being much more lively and making it seem like you were the one dragging him everywhere, and him being more like a grumpy tall guy who just lets you drag him everywhere with a monotone expression on his face. More or less like opposites attract per say. The media giggled a lot at your relationship but yet they could also see that unlike with anybody else the younger itoshi let you drag him all over the dang place. Behind closed doors was a whole different story though, he was a clingy little monster, even though he would admit that out loud. Since you were already touchy with him in public it was only his "payback" to be touchy with you in private. And that's how he found out that you where Meguru's little sister.It was finally his time to come over for dinner one day at your house. Now he had already heard from Meguru about his "Cutie Patootie of a little sister" but never did he expect it to be you. I mean in his eyes you two looked nothing alike?! But when he sat down for dinner with your mother he finally realized it. The only reason he had never figured it out, was because you looked a lot more like her then you did your brother, that's why he was so shocked when he heard you mother call for "Meguru". His eyes widened at the name of his teammate before looking over at you, who was trying to hold back a laugh when you saw the face he made.

 "I knew you had a brother, But Bachira?!"

 "Rin.. I'm technically Bachira too-"

 "Shut up.. you get what I'm saying"

 Meguru then skipped into the room and gasped at the sight of the itoshi at his dinner table, he quickly went over and sat down in his normal spot next to you.

 "Rin! What are you doing here!!"

 "..None of your business"

 You laughed a little as he reached under the table to hold your hand

 "No.. no I think it is, you're kinda fondling my sisters hand and your in my house"

 Rin blushed at the comment before slightly squeezing your hand instead as a sign to make Meguru stop talking.

 "Alright, alright. Meg.. be nice, and you to Rinnie."

 Other than that the dinner went smoothly and it was never really brought up again until they went back to Blue Lock just for you to get bombarded with texts whenever Rin got his phone. Mostly them saying how fed up he was with Bachira, and how he never even got a minute alone without him walking over and asking about you. You laughed and showed your mom every time you got one of these messages, you knew that Meguru was nosey, but not this bad! Overall though, Bachira was more excited that you were dating somebody he already knew, makes him feel a little bit better but also he always questions out of everybody you could've picked you picked itoshi?? Rin was just a bit surprised, he never thought that you were the sibling of Bachira.