1.14,Felt dropped

Author-

As time passes,Kian and Eira found themself getting busy in their work,they aren't talking much nor spending time together.They want to but wasnt't able to give each other.

This deal was his dream,her dream they want their success to be perfect one.They didn't pay any attention to anything nor anyone.Unbothered of their enemy's move.

They can't just break them apart neither make them loss anything soon right?Or Will everything happens opposite of our thoughts??

Kian-

As Everything is going perfectly but something is missing,yes I miss her.I miss my Princess.She was tired,She is overworking herself for our deal or should I say For Me?Yes she wanted everything perfect for me.
No one knows how badly I want to wrap her tightly in my arms,devour her face with my Kiss which will make her giggles.

It's been days I hear her voice properly.I miss Her voice.But we don't want our professional life mix with personall.We used to discuss about each and every details  when we at home.Only work things.The saddest part,I havn't kissed for a while.That hurts.Yeah That hurt,can't she give me one?She is so bad,cruel ahm but still My princess.

I was in thoughts after completing the file which dealt with the Ambassador who is being a part of our deal.
But I came to reality when my phone rings.Who tf-
I mentally cursed myself for cursing right now after seeing the caller ID,but a smile made its way to my lips at the thought his Wife is calling him.

He took the call."Princess,What happen?anything wrong?""No mi amor,I call uh to say ahm I am heading back home,so no need to pick me.Come directly to home hmm?"She said,as my smile never left my lips but it grew wider than before."Early?"I asked while she take a second to response,"Ah Upto you hubby."She said.

I could sense driving so not to divert her attention from the way I laughed at her response while she chuckled.Even she is not here I could imagine her smiling face right now."Okay princess,I will come home soon.Drive safely and take care."I said
"As your wish Sir." she replied and laughed while Me too laughed along with her and hangup the call.

Its been almost hour since We talked, checking some documents after we hang up the call.I could not focus on it,nor I wasn't able to focus.I am feeling something,Bad.Feeling uneasy.My mind messed with thoughts.

Why she didn't called me?Is there something wrong?Should I call her ?She didn't reached home? Is she busy in her work??

As I was about to take my phone to call her right away my assistant barged in,Don't he have little manners?This thought came in to my mind but faded when I saw his face.

Fuck whats with that face?Why he is patting badly?Whats wrong?Why my heart is beating fastly? I erased everything from my mind and looked my assistant with my cold eyes,mostly glaring him and taking out his soul from his body.Eyeing him to explain why the shit he barged in like that.

He bowed to me ,I could see few drops of sweat forming in his forehead,why he is trembling whats happening here?
"S-Sir."He shuttered,but why?I looked at him to continue as he took a deep breath.
"Mam's assistant Miss Leray contacted me minutes before."He said as I nodded to him to continue what he is saying.

"She sai-d Ma-am got into a little accident."He said.
I heart droped.My world stopped.I could not process what is happening to me.I feel like someone  stabbed knife through my body.I feel numb.I sat there with shock face.
"She told me,Mam told her not to inform you as she don't want you to worry about her but Leray informed me after dropping mam in home."He completed.

Thats it I stood and ran out of the office.Driving fastly,in maximum speed not caring about rules.The only care I have now is my Wife.My world.My princess.
I called her but she isn't picking any calls.Tears started to form in my eyes.

'Will she leave me too?' This is what came to my mind.
I am afraid,Fucking afraid to lose her.I don't want to lose her.She is my everything.I can't lose her nor she can't leave me. At last I reached home.Ran inside home.No one is there I was about to climb stairs,to see her,To see how she is.But a voice stopped me from living room.

"Kian You are back."
I turned to look her,I saw her there is small bandage in her left side of forehead and her right arm is covered with white bandage.My heart sunke into deep.I ran to her embraced her in arms.Resting my head between her shoulder and neck.

I let out my tears that I was holding.I cried ,sobbed silently while she patted my head with her injured hand.I looked her met her blue eyes.She is looking to mine softly.

"I am sorry.I make you worried,see I am alright.It is just bandage not stich okkay.Doctor told me I can remove after Tomorrow.I am okkay."She said looking to my eyes deeply.She placed her injured hand in my left cheek.Slightly rubbing making me not to worry.But

"You make me worried alot love."I said as burst into tears again.This time I hugged her even more tighter than I did before.Afraid that someone will snatch her away or she will leave me.While she chuckled seeing me like this.Wrapping her two arms around me she smiled."I love you mi amor."She said,While I keep my head in  crook of  her neck by mumbling,
"I do more mi amor."