The Birth Of The Princess

I born rich . Full of knowledge but less in the love of family .My father is King Ralph and my mother is Queen Kiree . I have also two sisters . Princess Cindy and Princess Shane . Princess Cindy is a good daughter and sibling . She is the smartest in the family . She always look at me when there's a problem . Princess Shane is a cheerful girl . She always lead a group . The lovable girl . But when Mom died , the family changed my siblings don't study , don't lead or anything else .

I born sad , lonely and full of regretfulness . They said that I have a different beauty to all and sooner or later I will be a Queen and have a King and princess . But I'll never and never think that thing . I just focusing on my family . I have a Special best friend . He is Kit . He is just a simple child with a full of dreams he wants to have a Queen and that is me . I laugh at him every time we talk about that .

( Ceremony )
King Ralph : I would like you to meet my 2nd princess . Princess Sophie Edwards .
( Give flowers to the princess )
Thank you for these flowers and I would like you to support and protect me to my family and my kingdom . Kingdom Annacane !!!

As I grew older , I have many problems in my life and one of the most is the selection of boys to become a king in the Kingdom of Annacane .

- shensky