Chapter - 3 - 'Aster'

A Woman in a black Maid uniform wakes Me up, I rub My eyes and open them and the Maid kneels beside My Bed 

' I greet Your Highness the first Prince'

I sit up 

' Formal as always Heleia '

The Maid continues to keep kneeling 

' It's only proper for Me to treat My Liege with the utmost Respect '

I sigh 

' Well suit Yourself I guess. Now enough talking let's go to the training Grounds '

The Maid stands and opens My rooms Door for Me 

' As You command Your Highness '

She silently follows behind Me as I head towards the training Grounds

( Inner thoughts )

It's been 9 years since I was born into this World and for the last 9 years I have mastered My control over mana and aura as well as gain some basic usage of the Imperial Grayworth bloodlines inherent ability while also learning to use a specialized ability on the basic level although I still cannot use spirit abilities at all , It's whatever at least I improved a lot. 

This Maid is Heleia Apeiros despite only being 14 Years old She is a Genius who was selected for the Imperial Guard at the age of 12 but after a incident Her life changed , so I asked My Father to make Her Serve as My Bodyguard, Maid and Swordsmanship as well as Magic Instructor and pledge eternal loyalty to Me by becoming My Personal Attendant, She is a very formal and self disciplined Person despite Her Young Age, Honestly I feel bad for Her She could not join the Imperial Guard and instead was ordered pledge Her loyalty to Me , So I think She probably dislikes Me.

We arrive in the training Grounds 

She brings Me a wooden sword.

I close My eyes and precisely embue the sword with aura as well as mana then instantaneously cut all the training dummies to shreds.

After I am finished with My daily training routine 

Heleia claps in the corner with the usual blank look on Her face.

' Excellent as always Your Highness '

I look towards Her.

' cutting down a few training dummies hardly qualifies as excellent even if they are enhanced with mana ' 

' I am getting quite bored of this routine how about You spar with Me Heleia? '

She looks taken aback for a second but quickly returns to Her usual blank look

' Your Highness as Your personal Attendant causing any harm to You even during a training exercise qualifies as high treason for Me I humbly request that You reconsider '

' Well Heleia is asking Your Lord to reconsider His orders not high treason then? '

She looks somewhat surprised for moment then bows 

' I apologise Your Highness I shall do as You have asked of Me '

She then goes and picks a wooden sword from the sword rack and then takes a combat stance

' Finally this will be interesting let's begin Heleia '

I charge towards Her with My wooden sword and position My strike at Her hands but She does not move or even attempt to dodge 

I stop my sword just short of making contact

' What are You doing Heleia I did not think You were the type for such jests '