lindsay and gwen

i just read a story called interwined i think on ao3, its really good !!!!!! its alenoah, a universe where mk is alenoahs child ! ifs really good and i love it! i recommend it!

we got some gwourtney angst in this🔥

GWEN.
i guess courtney was busy, i really wanted to go with her. we havent gotten coffee with eachother in a long time, but i guess its okay. but i can still go with lindsay! shes my best friend. i pull my phone out to text her what cafe, since theirs like 3 cafes in this small town. i press the call button, i put the phone against my ear as i hear it ring. the sound of it just bothered me.

lindsay: gwen?
gwen: hey linds.
lindsay: hiiii!! so, what did you call me for?
gwen: well, theirs like 3 cafes here in this town, which on do you want to go to?
lindsay: hmm.. i dont know! how about you pick?
gwen slightly chuckles.
gwen: maybe the one next to that designer store? you know the one that you like to get your bags from?
lindsay: oh my god yes! do you think we can stop there?
lindsay eagerly squealed.
gwen: yeah, but im not gonna get anything. your gonna pay for it tho.
lindsay: deal!
gwen smiled, she knew lindsay was gonna forget her cash anyway.
gwen: so, we meet up at 6:30?
lindsay: mhm!
gwen: kay, see you their linds.
lindsay: byeeeee!

lindsay then hangs up the phone. it's currently 5:37, i have atleast i dont know, like halve a hour to get ready? but i dont have forever. i walk to my closet, looking through different shirts. "what do i wear!" i yell out of anger, i couldnt find anything, i eventually find a corset and a long black skirt. i top the skirt off with like 2 belts and pick out a different shirt cuz the corset just didnt match, i got my black boots and put them on.

 i top the skirt off with like 2 belts and pick out a different shirt cuz the corset just didnt match, i got my black boots and put them on

what gwen wore.

LINDSAY.

im so happy i can go get coffee with my bestie gwenny! i was kind of looking forward to going with courthouse to, but shes busy! again! jeez how does one get so caught up with her studies?
i could literally never!!!!!!!!! i dont know what to wear, i have so many stuff! back in like the 2000s, i had SO much stuff, but me and my mom ended up moving back here, so i lost all of it. plus my mama said i had to return stuff that were to expensive! like no, im not gonna returj my stuff and give MY money that I payed for to you! its not my fault were broke because you cant pay bills. anyway, i walk to my closet and look through my drawers, i pick put a like, pinkish whiteish? top, some flared jeans and these really cute mary jane shoes!!!

 anyway, i walk to my closet and look through my drawers, i pick put a like, pinkish whiteish? top, some flared jeans and these really cute mary jane shoes!!!