💢Trust issues💢

Requested by: @DeadSewerRats

- Platonic Jander💛
- Angst/Fluff🩶🩷

So I thought long and hard on how I wanted to name and go about this one shot. I wanna theme this after the competition of just moments of these two cutie patooties.

"Hailey! Just because we forgave him and all doesn't mean everything will go back to how it was!" Zander huffed as the teal haired girl frowned at him,

"Please just try and talk about it, you being constantly at his throat makes it ten times harder for the whole club."

The siblings had gotten into a whole argument about how Zander treats Jake. Everyone sees how arrogant he is towards him and it really started to take a toll on the blonds personality when he's around the whole club.

It was the next day at school, everyone was in the club room hanging out after school. "Oh wait that reminds me-!"

Jake had eagerly stated but was immediately cut off, "Can you be quiet your presence annoys me."

Zander scoffed, Sean frowned at him. "Zander that wasn't nice."

"It's fine really." Jake said smiling warmly, something that caught Zander off guard though was the saddened look in his eyes.

Luke sighed, "Alright, anyways what should we do tomorrow? You guys did say you wanted to meet up?"

"I don't really know, what do you think Jake?" Hailey asked her best friend who was starring at the wall.

"Huh? Sorry what?" He sheepishly asked upon hearing his name.

"What do you think we should do tomorrow?" Hailey sighed repeating herself.

He mumbled looking at the ground not making eye contact, "Oh. I can't meet anymore. I got stuff."

"What? I thought u said you had nothing?" Milly asked frowning.

"Things came up, I have to go." He said before quickly leaving. They all watched puzzled and confused.

"What's up with him? Actually lately I've noticed that he can switch up from a really upbeat and happy personality to an emotionless one." Luke said scratching his head.

"I don't have a clue, but I am worried." Sean sighed sitting on a chair, Hailey glared at her brother,

"Yeah me neither."

Zander looked into her eyes and groaned, "Fine, I'll talk with him soon."

They all looked at him as Hailey said, "And?"

"And apologize."

He mumbled scuffing his foot on the ground.

>><<

Jake really didn't have anything to do, he just didn't want to make anyone upset or uncomfortable so he just decided to leave.

Instead he just left the school and went to the park to sit alone and think about things. He thought about everything that's happened and just started to cry.

He felt sad and hopeless, he had fought so hard for a happy ending but he still didn't feel like it was a happy ending. What he didn't notice was someone coming up behind him.

>><<

"Im going to leave a little early, bye guys." Zander said waving at them all.

"Without me and Hailey?" His boyfriend asked confused. He nodded,

"Yeah I just need to clear my mind. Love you."

Kissing his cheek Luke smiled, "Bye honey."

The pianist left, he sighed. A tired sigh. He was walking along the park towards his house. But that's when he noticed a certain blond sitting on a bench, sniffing.

Slowly he approached from behind and tapped him on his shoulder. "Jake?"

The boy flinched and looked at him, tears were rolling down his face. "Zander?"

"Are you okay?" He asked taking a seat beside him.

Jake only shrugged and wiped his eyes, "What are you doing here."

"I left early to take a break from everything, but that's not important. What's wrong?" He pushed for an answer.

"I dunno, just been feeling different." He sighed with a frown, Zander took a deep breath.

"Hey listen. I've been unfair to you. And I'm sorry for being so snarky and rude."

"Zander, thanks." He smiled slightly tearing up.

The two spent the rest of the afternoon talking and just hanging out. "Okay, okay, I admit I'm really bad at asking someone out. But I just don't know the right time."

"Well Daisy's nice from what I've seen, how long have you known her?" Zander asked, the peach boy shrugged.

"Since middle school, she was my only friend. And kind of the only reason I didn't lose hope on music."

"Oh that's actually really sweet." He said looking at his phone. It was already 2 hours since he was supposed to be home. "Shoot, I have to get going before my mum gets worried."

"Yeah, I'll see ya." Jake smiled. "Oh and Zander?"

"Hmm?" He said just about to leave.

"Thanks for giving me another chance, it means a lot to me."

"Yeah, you're welcome nimrod." He grinned walking off.

"You too grapelord." The blond smirked watching him leave. Smiles remained on both of their faces that night.

I'm so sorry it's been like over two weeks but I finally got it done! And it's kinda short but I tried alright? Anyways have a wonderful day and I love you all sm! Also requests are still on hold as I was supposed to get this out a while ago but I'll reopen them at some point hopefully.