𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗬

»»————- 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ————-««

𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗬

»»————- 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ————-««

𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 ━━━━━ 𝙤𝙮, 𝙤𝙮, 𝙤𝙮!

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Sage Knott was just a girl just to survive in a dangerous world, and she was constantly reminded how fortunate she was that she had lived to see any of it at all. Right from the very start, it seemed as though the Gods did not believe that the girl was strong enough to thrive, let alone do anything else. The Gods took her mother and it seemed very likely that they were going to take her too, except that did not happen. Every winter the Knott family prayed for the sickly girl to live another year, and every year it seemed as though those prayers were answered, for she did. Sage hated how pale she was, how small, because it was just a reminder of how weak she had been. Vikings were meant to be stronger than that. Vikings were meant to be warriors. Sage wanted to be a warrior too.

Her father disagreed.

The world was just too much for such a fragile little bird, he would say, and she would hate him for it. She was old enough to make her own decisions, and that was how she found herself face to face with a Deathwing for the first time. Almost thirty feet tall, their wings were almost double that size, with their eyes a vibrant gold that seemed as though to look right into your soul, their scales almost gleaming in different colours with what could undeniably be considered to be beautiful. But that wasn't the dragon eight year old Sage Knott saw. No, she had been young and foolish, fleeing from the safety of her home with the stubborn and stupid belief that she could take down one of the monsters raiding her village. She even had a dagger in her tiny hand. That was how she found herself face to face with what she thought had to be the biggest dragon she'd ever seen, as it stood twice as tall as she was, chirping as it headed in the direction of a nearby house, in search of something to steal no doubt, looking as if it did not have a care in the world. If Sage had been smarter, maybe she would've known better than to go charging after something that could so obviously kill her. But she hadn't been smarter, yet that dragon hadn't killed her.