Ditched Draft 2

A part of "Put Into Place" I scrapped. It just felt like a lil too much and I could 100% get it to a place I liked it. I was iffy with scrapping it, ngl, but I personally think it clashed with the flow. I'm picky with my writing, sooooo. Yea. I liked the concept, might get reused if I have some characters in a better position for it, like reverse cowboy or smth.

...

"Good~" His switched back to his "sexy voice" as Dark thought of it: making him shiver as he kissed his neck. Although he labeled it so, it had never made him shiver. He'd alway's found it cute and it turned him on... but never a shiver.

"I don't think I could be any more stimulated anyway..." Lips soon left his neck cold as Positive sat back up. He had something fun in mind, something Dark might just break his tailbone for another night. He last saw of Dark wide-eyed as he started to turn.

Oh, how he wished he could see his face with what he was about to do, as he returned to kneeling facing away from Dark. He hummed as he did so, Dark's twitching, throbbing, and utterly overstimulated dick shifting its head into his prostate.

Positive bit his lip as he settled back down on him, his eyes rolling a bit. Still, he straightened himself back out and looked in front of him. He touched Dark's tail, watching his stiff legs buck together and hearing the hitch in breath behind him. He curled it around his fingers, his hips autopiloting a small rock again.

He could hear his sweet beta's whimpers soft and muffled behind him. He spared a glance back to see Dark clamping his hand around his loose lips, a strange and rather submissive look in his eyes. Positive smirked at him, making eye contact as he put two fingers to his lips and sucked.

He saw the gears turning in Darks mind as his pupils got wider, as he licked and covered his fingers in a thick coat of saliva. He entangled his legs in Darks before they moved shut, weaving his knees under his so they were caught on his own. His wettened fingers trace the tight hole above a frantic tail. He pulled their legs in together, giving him more access to it. He traced circles around it, getting puckering and nervous shifting in response.

"Don' think you could get more out fucked than you already are?" He got a desperate low hum in response, a mildly regretful one "Well see 'bout that one~"

He pushed a finger in, rocking on his dick a bit slower but just enough to where it drove Dark insane. Not that Dark was focused on it much, but more of what he could see. As he felt the estrange finger slip into him, he focused on Positive's back.

Something he'd seen lots of, his eyes following his hickeys from what might have been an hour or so ago, the ridges of his shoulder blades and spine down to the small of his back. Then to his hips and tail sitting on his stomach. Everywhere there was touch, there was warm, fuzzy tingles. It was hard to focus on it, as Positive slowly started to finger him.

Dark was simply thankful Positive couldn't quite focus on fast and hard rocks as well as the gentle kneading of the intrusion in his flesh. It felt odd, though he can't say it was truly a first. Dark's body relaxed and he leaned back as it slipped in and out of him, slowly starting to gain speed, strength, and pleasure.

Positive's ears remained turned back to listen for Darks grunts and whimpers. When he heard a soft moan he pulled the one finger out, spitting on it again before pushing two into him. Perhaps he made the call too soon, as Dark grunted, fresh tears pricking his eyes.

Sure, he's done this before, but it was simply a few times alone in his bed, before he had a proper mate and was simply a whore in heat. Many, many years ago. He barely remembered the feeling, never going very far as it was so much easier to simply stroke himself. His ear pinned back, a new wave of nerves crossing him.

He felt himself clench, getting a mildly annoyed groan from Positive. The fingers stopped moving inside him, but instead Positive went back to grinding while playing his his tail. He breathed as he heard Positive's soft moan, knowing he was certianly dead on the omega's sensitive prostate. He tapped Positive's thigh, to which he turned with a pause.

"Could you... could you maybe sit a bit sideways"

"Would that help, dear?"

"Mhmm"

He and Positive shifted together so that, although his hips still mostly turned away from him, Positive was turned enough to face Dark. In turn, Dark sat himself up enough to take kisses from the steve. Positive smiled in the first kiss, maybe cause he felt Dark un-tense.

He wrapped his arm around Dark's shoulders and pulled him into a deeper kiss before going back to fingering. Dark groaned again, feeling overheated and that slushy, incoherency coming back. Positive's grinds and bounces soon returned to a decent pace, not too fast as the multitasking of the two actions made it too hard to manage, but still faster.

Positive's fingers pressed deeper into Dark, pushing against a certain little pleasure point while shifting his arm "Ah! O-oh~"

Hearing him moan like that was certainly a first, but Positive wouldn't dare make it the last. He focused less on riding and more on hitting into the steve's prostate. Grinding and rubbing, getting wet moans as he left kisses and nips along his neck. He felt so warm, each touch he jumped to.

He waited for him to be twitching inside of him, for him to turn breathy groaning, to push up hard agaist his prostate. Not much harder than before, but he held it there, slightly shifting against it and rubbing, as he started to pressure his own. Dark called out a weak whimper, before Positive covered his lips with his own.

Positive came first, surprisingly, moaning out and panting there at a pause for a moment before going back to playing with his beta's poor prostate. Dark came not longer after, of course. Positive pulled out his fingers, giving them a curious lick before finally he flopped down onto Darks chest with a huffed. 

...

Ik its a lot to scrap(about 1k words according to wattpad, about 2 pgs of my doc) but I just was tired of fistfighting this part, and I still like how the rest turned out. Again, you may see it pop up somewhere else.

Also I realized I accidentally reused two VERY similar scenes for 2 fics, and they're hyper-specific so if you read them both it sticks out like a sore thumb. I didn't even realize until recently, but at least there not in the same book (': p a i n.