Chapter 11: Confrontation part 1.

Altmann P.O.V.

I decided to spend more time with Ostegoth since this past three months is nothing but studying in the academy, practicing with my abilities on the forest or having a friendly duel with Verdun. Ostegoth also tells me that, When the hunters found me in coma, they also manage to get some intel regarding the ritual, and it's based of ascension ceremony that the order of the sword use and more info saying that some more magus are using a modified version of the ritual for their agenda.

"Am sure Dante will rescue Tamiko and Mei with the help of Ulrich." I thought while sitting in the living room in Ostegoth's mansion and looking at my phone for some news what happening around the world.

I hear the sound of the door and look at the door. As the door open reveal Ostegoth, Blandine and a girl with red hair and fuchsia eye and has a military-styled coat. the three of them went to the living room and sat down. I could feel a tension in the air, but it was gone when the girl said something in front of me.

"Brother." The girl said.

With that, I just cringe inside knowing this will be a very long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes earlier.

Blandine and Henrietta arrive after a long flight with their clothes on their bags and decided to ignore the remaining jet lag since both of them got plenty of sleep while in flight. they also see that, the sun is going down and both of them head to the academy since it's the only place Blandine meet Altmann and might give them some clue. After asking for the direction of the academy and riding a taxi, both of them manage to get to the academy. After waiting for the principal to be available, after waiting for two hours, they enter the principal room.

"My name is Dunixi, The principal of this academy. How can I help you?" Dunixi ask both of them.

Henrietta tells their intention towards Dunixi.

"So, you're telling me that Altmann might be your missing brother and that his real name is Akazawa, right?" Dunixi said.

"Yes, and he ran away because of the pressure and the issue he got from the family." Henrietta said.

"Why don't you sit for a while since I need to make some calls." Duxini said it while dialing up some number in the telephone in his office. After waiting for another three hours the door open and a demon went inside the office.

"Meet Ostegoth. The one who adopt Altmann." Duxini introduce the two girls to Ostegoth.

Both of them feel a large amount of demonic energy but both of them steel themselves in front of the demon. 

"Relax the both of you. And perhaps you can tell me why the both of you looking for Altmann?" Ostegoth said it while going to the vacant sit.

Henrietta says their intention of why the both of them are looking for Altmann and tell him why Altmann ran away from home.

"I know this will happen sooner. You know that he is having a new life, right?" Ostegoth said.

"I will not ask him to go back since me and her only wants to talk to him." Henrietta begs towards Ostegoth.

Ostegoth will allow them to have talks with Altmann and he also said that to follow him to the mansion.

-------------------------------------

Present time.

Altmann P.O.V

All of us were quiet and probably did not know what to do but I decide to break the silence.