| 001

CHAP: 001.
#🗯 ... MAKOCHI

MISSION: START!

MISSION: START!

the [h/c]ette was scolded for half an hour or so by no other than the head master of the demon slayer corps due to sanemi's various complaints of her harsh use of words, claiming she had 'hurted' his feelings. of course, anyone in the demon slayer corps would know that never happens for a male like an eyebrowless hoe like sanemi, other than the only emotions he expresses is anger from his anger issues and bloodshot eyes and being offended. and yet, the master fell bait into it and had a lecture for the female to learn and respect.

she in fact, did not listen to a single thing about the lecture. other than the fact of sending multiple middle fingers towards sanemi's direction when kagaya turned away or blinked for a mere second.

"I hope you stub your toe fucking hard on a piece of a pebble that gets stuck in the floor, you dipshit." she insults one more time behind sanemi's back, who obviously wasn't listening as he continued to yap or more so, try to argue his way towards kagaya to give a longer lecture towards the [h/c]ette. which, much to dismay⎯did not happen.

favoritism is at its finest.

thinking about it now; it was a bit funny from what had happened previously not too long ago. she already quite misses the fact of making fun of others when she had the chance and now is being sent on a mission that could take quite a long time. she definitely won't be seeing them for a while.

excluding the fact she's able to go ahead and call them whenever.

but unfortunately, she just doesn't know how to properly work a phone at all. tengen never properly teached her how to use it, and shinobu.. was being shinobu and tried to outsmart her. that didn't end well and so, she was banished from speaking to shinobu for a while and only then remembered about the topic just now; so she didn't get the chance to ask.

talk about luck.

she sighed, snapping out of her thoughts when sanemi's crow, called out to her they've arrived. "we've arrived, we've arrived!" sorai cawed, flapping his wings above the female. "aaalrighty, thanks sorai!" she waved at the sorai, watching the male crow fly away immediately after that.

now, she stood in front of the town. but, something caught her attention; in fact, it was a board that was right outside the town's entrance that had a strange motto written about anyone being past this point who brings trouble will be purged by a group named bofurin; she assumes.

she eyes it one more time before walking into the town. she'll keep that in mind for the time being.

it has been 3 days since she settled in for the time being for her mission. she was able to enroll into a job in a local cafe, named cafe pothos. she managed to get a delivery job with a little bit of convincing up her sleeve. maybe gaslighting? not really sure. although, it was only on some special occasions that she was able to do delivery. apparently kotoha was not fond of doing take outs; only allowing it for elderlies in the block.