Prologue

The voices weren't there before. I was normal, supposedly I thought I was. I've lived a normal childhood just like every kid in my town, filled with ordinary experiences and routines. Not until I turned sixteen that it put an end to my seemingly ordinary life. Strange things sprout like perturbing tentacles of vines from the ground and bound my life in fraught. Like anything that changes you forever, split my life into halves. With every mysterious page unfolds in this bizarre story, it involved only one  ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶  I knew, Park Jimin.

Like every person, lust is my favorite friend. He's like a drug that injects ecstasy to my veins in order to make me feel alive.

I found out about porn when I was only ten. Watching it feels strange, but what makes it even uncomfortable was watching your very own father fucking the people and turning them into a miserable moaning sluts. He looks dominant as though he owns this power to violate them, turn them into sexslaves. At such an age I felt the eagerness to feel the same kind of way.

But I was not my father who fucks them and makes them scream my name, I was not the one that make them oblige to everything I say or do; I am the moaning slut that allow people to violate me. At sixteen, I love being fuck.

*****
Leave vote and comment for the next chapter: