Chapter 1: A Night To Remember

"You gotta make a choice, Yoongi." I lift my gaze towards his direction. My finger glides smoothly against the mouth of a glass, the coldness pricks my tip. I could barely hear the rest of what he said due to the loud music flooding my ears.

A night in a club has become my thing. I can call it a home if I want, for it is the only place I know that will give me comfort and satisfaction; a place to provide hues in this void and warmth in the coldness of my famished soul.

I am running out of toys to play with, they get boring, old, and rusty. I want something new, something that will surprise me, something that will feed my needs.

"Yoongi, Jungkook is serious about you... That kid has been chasing all his life for you. You gotta give him an answer, stop leaving him in a dying field with the hope that your feelings will grow into a flower," he added.

Jungkook isn't bad at all. A man whose physique commands attention wherever he goes. With chiseled features and a tall, muscular frame, he exudes an aura of confidence and magnetism. His defined abs and sculpted arms are a testament to hours spent in the gym, while his strong jawline and piercing eyes draw people in effortlessly. Whether clad in a tailored suit or a simple t-shirt, his undeniable allure leaves a lasting impression on everyone he encounters.

However, this coy personality of his is a grime to his outstanding presence. I don't want clingy bears with me with the smell of chocolate and roses.

I want someone who smells of a potent cocktail of leather and spice, an arousing smell of dominance wrapped around his existence. Someone to ignite the slumbering fire within me.

Someone like...

I shifted my gaze to look at the crowds of wasted humans dancing under the party lights when I caught a pair of golden eyes staring in my direction. He stood there amongst the crowd, under the luminous lights. His gaze gleamed in temptation. An emotion I can't quite understand. But I never anticipated that those pairs of golden eyes, a sea of molten amber, would become my nightmare. I never thought that his penetrating gaze would cast a curse upon my life. And it will change me forever.

I averted my gaze at Taehyung, wavering the bizarre feeling slithering up my spine.

A ghost of a smile touches my lips. "Too bad, I don't do dates, Seokjin. I'm only up to a one-night stand." And with that, I make my way towards the one I want.

Romance isn't about fairy tales or starry promises— it's about the primal hunger of lust. It's the ultimate gamble, and I'm all about playing to win. In this game, satisfaction is the only currency that matters.

I staggered and pretended to trip, "accidentally" bumping right into Taehyung.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry," I said, it struck me with surprise at how sincere my voice sounded. "Hey," I watched as his eyes started at mine and grazed their way down, scanning every inch of me in my favorite navy-blue button-down shirt.

The thing is I didn't want to be loved. I want to be desired. I want people to look at me and think, “damn, I wanna rip his shirt off.”

"I had too much I think—" He shook his head, his eyes not leaving where they were. A smirk creeps its way to my lips.

"Are you up for some games?"

He cackled. His eyes, like smoldering embers of rich, dark chocolate, held me in their intense gaze, captivating me with their depth and warmth.

"Oh darling, I never say no to games."

*•*•*•*•*

"Ahh~~"