CHAPTER #9 (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I do not have any ownership of these wonderful characters. all rights go to Uncle Rick.

Percy P.O.V

As Jason raced off I made my way to the hearth and gave a bow to Hestia. "Hello Aunt Hestia, how are you?"

'Oh, my dear!", she smiled and shifted into a grown women before giving me warm hug. when she hugged me, it felt like one of my mom's hugs and I felt the tension melting. When she pulled away I smiled, but then I felt something in my head. A soft breeze came through, I got a glimpse of the future and know all that you have endured, I want you to know that I am here for you if you need me. "Thanks Aunt Hestia, it really means a lot', then I asked her to summon the rest of her family.

Then I talked to Chiron about calling the rest of our family and he agreed. As I made  my way to the canoe lake all of my memories with Annabeth started playing like a movie montage behind my eyes. Our first deep convo in the zoo truck to Vegas, when I saved her from the sirens in the Sea of Monsters, after I had saved her and Artemis from Mount. Othrys, her asking me for a hug before we went into the Labyrinth, our first kiss, when I showed her my Achilles spot, our kiss on my birthday, the underwater kiss, our reunion, so on and so forth. The best part, the background music? Mine by Taylor Swift. Then I flashed back to the moment when we were hanging on to the ledge in Arachne's lair and she pleaded with me to drop her and save myself and that she didn't expect me to fall down with her:

Braced myself for the goodbye
'Cause that's all I've ever known
Then you took me by surprise
You said, "I'll never leave you alone"

I shook my head, breaking out of my reverie, and used the water in the lake to create a rainbow. Then I threw a drachma into it and spoke " O, Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me the Olympians at Mt. Olympus." The image shifted to show the entire blinding glory of Olympus and ,SURPRISE SURPRISE,  they were bickering (note the sarcasm). 

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE ALL AT LEAST 4 MILLENNIA OLD. START ACTING LIKE IT INSTEAD OF 5-YR OLD BRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and there was a deafening silence. "Huh, can't believe that worked," I mumbled to myself, "Anyhoo, you all need to get your asses down to CHB right now so I can tell you all what shitty parents you've been and all the crap I've gone through because of that. So now that's over with, the clock's ticking and we have a time limit on this thing soooooooo, see you in .........5 I guess........  but  not over 15 minutes or I will mist-travel to Olympus myself and grab your ears like Grandma Rhea and drag you all here. k, I think that was it. See you soon, BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moved to end the IM but before I could, Nico, spoke up" Perce, what about my dad????"

"Oh, shit, you're right.' I face-palmed and turned back to the IM, whistling to get their attention. When they turned back to me, incredulous looks on their faces. "DON'T, and I really mean DON'T, forget to bring Uncle Hades with you. 'Cos if you do, you won't like, what I'll do."

I moved to end the call but Athena interrupted "Wait, you still haven't told us who you are yet! And the fact that you said Grandma Rhea and Uncle Hades cements the fact that you are a child of the Elder gods. Which means it's either Demeter or one of the Big Three which would be ridiculous because they made and oath but Father broke it and.............' Athena trailed off mumbling to herself.

'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, come on 'Thena!!! I thought you were supposed to be the smart  one??? What happened?? Lost your mojo" I sassed. 

All the gods' eyes widened, their eyes darting between me and Dad while he just stared at me in shock. " Percy? Is that really you?? B-b-b-but you're twelve!!!!"

"Time-travel Pops, courtesy of The Fates. See y'all soon!!" And for the third time in ten minutes I moved my hand to end the IM and this time I went through with it. Mission Impossible was Impossible-no-more. 

I turned to see the entirety of camp gawking at me, jaws lying on the floor.

"Close your mouths," I smirked, "You'll catch flies with those holes."

"B-b-but you literally just ordered the gods to come down to CHB without even promising something in return! You didn't even let them SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lee spoke up, his voice awe-struck. "That's insane dude!!" 

"When you've been through the shit Percy has, even you'd have the same attitude with them." Thals explained " Also add in the fact that Uncle P will literally go to was with Zeus for Percy along with Apollo, Hermes, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hades, Hestia and Demeter, who all love him by the way, the odds do not look good for the rest of them. Also Percy is freakishly strong, and basically a one-man army. So Zeus can't exactly hurt him"

"How am I the strongest Half-blood ever though???" PJ chimed in, " I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Don't worry Mini-me" I told him," Everything will be explained just as soon as Dad and the rest get here which should be right about......now"

There was a bright flash of light and all 13 of the Olympians stood there in there glory.

A/N I'm sooooo sorrryyy for not updating for soo long but my Wattpad crashed and I had severe writers block. But now that the summer holidays have started I'll be able to update more. See you all next week.