-18-

The drive home was peaceful but one thing was on my mind. Why did Aggu do that, I remember when I asked him if he liked me or something but his answer was no. Of course he lied.. I remember how he got all worked up and all. Well, I have to handle that later not now. We parked the car on the drive way and Joost got out running to open my door.

"Wow! Still such a gentleman like before" I giggled, Joost chuckled at me and smiled. We walked inside and I took my heels off. I sighed out of relief when I got the heels off.

"That felt that good?" Joost laughed at my reaction when I took the heels off.

"Well duh? What did you expect my legs were hurting all day!" I complained and then saw an wide smirk on Joost's face, I knew that the next thing he was going to say was going to be something wild.

"You know how else we could make your legs hurt?" Joost smirked.

"Joost no!" I groaned while laughing a little.

"Oh come on! I could get the same reaction out of you when you removed your heels too" Joost continued his jokes and I just stared at him shocked while sitting on the floor. He really had an dirty mind..

"Alright now.. I'm going to go explore the whole house!" I confirmed and started exploring the house excitedly. Every single room looked nice. I came across Joost's room and I couldn't help myself and look around.

I came across an drawer full of pictures of me and Joost, also there was a lot pictures of me. I couldn't help but smile. Hearing loud footsteps coming up the stairs I quickly closer the drawer. Joost stood there on the doorway seeing me struggle with the drawer.

I turned around with an awkward smile. Joost sighed and walked up to me.

"You really kept all those pictures..?" I spoke looking up at Joost.

"I did, Just like you kept the memory book" Joost chuckled placing his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"How did you know that I kept it" I gasped looking at Joost with an confused expression.

"I knew you wouldn't throw it away. The last page Y/n, I remember the whole text the promise we made there" Joost sighed looking down at me his black thick glasses on his face. I admired him and was kinda shocked that he really remembers the whole text.

"That's literally impossible! Anyway, I'm going out for an smoke on the balcony" I told Joost and walked away. Joost sighed quietly following me.

I opened the balcony door and walked on the balcony. The balcony view was gorgeous, there wasn't really any neighbors there as I looked around but I didn't mind. There was also an pool on the balcony with some color changing led lights in it. I was amazed but the whole house was amazing so I wasn't surprised of this balcony.

I took my cigarette pack out and felt Joost snatch if from my hands. Joost took one out spoke.

"Let's smoke this together" He said lighting it up. I nodded putting the cigarette pack back into my pocket and watched as Joost took and pick drag out of it not blowing the smoke out.

I looked at him confused as he walked closer to me. The cigarette was still on his hand as he wrapped his free hand around me. He got lower and connected our lips opening his mouth and blowing the smoke in my mouth. I exhaled a little and blew the smoke out. Joost looked at me with a sweet smile on his face. The kiss was amazing just like in the movies. The way he blew the smoke in my mouth seriously.. That was one of our best kisses and I won't ever forget about this.

We kept smoking the cigarette while being close to each other. The sun was slowly rising as we were on the balcony. Finishing the cigarette we just started at each other Joost's hands wrapped around my waist and my hands around his neck.

"Y/n.." Joost whispered lowering his head and putting his forehead against my forehead.

"Joost.." I whispered back keeping the eye contact with him.

He got on one knee and held my hand taking a deep breath. Joost looked up at me and took something out from his pocket.

"Y/n.. Will you be my fiancée.." Joost proposed to me while shoving me the ring on his hand.

I quickly nodded tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh my god.. Y-Yes!" I stuttered and smiled as Joost put the ring on me.

He quickly got up and spun me around. Planting kisses all around my face. We laughed together out of happiness and joy. Joost put me down and we just hugged each other.

"Y/n, I love you"

"I love you too Joost"

----------

No, this isn't the end not yet. Just adding some more spice here.