Late night talkin' -Langa's POV-

Reki sits down on the bed next to me, he smiles, he looked so beautiful... ''So, what do you wanna talk about?'' His voice interrupts my train of thought, thank god. I look at him, we lean back on the wall almost in unison. ''Hm,'' I didn't wanna seem weird so I just smile and look at him calmly, ''You.'' I take note in his reaction, it was so cute. ''Me?'' ''Yeah, you.'' I was still smiling like an idiot as I looked at him. ''What about me?'' Part of me wanted to ask about that night in the rain, I wanted to know how he felt and if he was okay, but I knew it would ruin the mood and he'd get upset and shut down completely, so I figured it'd be best to leave it alone. ''You got a crush on anyone, or anything like that?'' I notice his smile twitch, he was starting to go a little red, I had to force myself to not smile or laugh, he just looked so cute.  ''Well... Not exactly, I don't know- Um- I'm not the best at talking about my feelings. What else do you wanna know about me, ask me anything else.'' I look up slightly, resting my hand on my chin as I think.

I figured it'd be best to keep away from the topic of feelings for the time being, I didn't want to scare Reki away, he was like a dog or a deer in that aspect. ''We can talk about skating, or school?--'' I was immidiately interrupted by his moms sudden entrance, she looks us up and down. ''No, you'll talk about nothing, go to bed.'' She switches the light of and closes the door, we share a syncronised giggle and lie down in his bed. His tiny Twin Sized Mattress wasn't very fit for two 17 year old boys but I didn't mind, atleast it was an excuse to be close to him. I fell asleep first, almost intentionally, I was facing him as I fell asleep, he had his eyes closed but I could just tell he wasnt actually asleep.

I woke up first, I looked down at him and stroked his hair gently to wake him. Eventually he wakes up too, as he sits up we make eye-contact, I smiled. He looked so cute as he lifted his head up and yawned, rubbing his eyes. I can't help but laugh softly, I watched him as I notices his little smile. ''Mnh... Morning...'' His voice was soft and low as he spoke, he sounded so cute. ''Haha,'' I made sure to laugh softly and gently as if he would run away if I laughed to intensely, ''Morning Reki, you sleep ok?'' Ensuring that my voice was soft and gentle, still stroking my hand through his hair gently. ''Mnh..mhm..'' He nods as he says that, I watch him stretch. ''What time is it...?'' ''7:15'' ''Mnh..'' He then sat himself up properly, yawning as he did so, his bed hair was crazy, it looked so cute.

Eventually, with plenty of persuasion and laughing, he sits up, scratching his head and yawning again. ''I'll grab our uniforms from the wash and then we can change, same changing arrangements as usual.'' He said that with a small yawn, so cute. He gets himself up off the bed and leaves the room, I can hear his footsteps tracing into the washroom before, after a short time, he comes back in and hands me my uniform ''Thanks.'' I made sure my voice was still soft and gentle, I didn't want to wake him too much but I also didnt want to seem to harsh so early in the morning. ''You're welcome..'' He then walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. I smile as he leaves the room and locks the bathroom door behind him, my eyes linger on that door before I eventually get changed. As soon as I was changed I yelled through for Langa to come back into the room.