Showers.Boy.Me?

April 5, 2011

  Last night I had a weird dream…….

    I was in the boy’s locker room. All of a sudden I went to the showers, and Trey was taking a shower of course I can’t see any of the guys stuff and the showers had curtains. So I get in the shower and I can hear music playing so I close my eyes to sing then I hear two boys snickering so my eyes snap open to see two teen age boys trying to look at me so I kick their ass’s, finish my shower and get out then get dressed and covered my face so the coach’s wouldn’t see me. Mr. Powell sees me and tells me “young lady you need to start taking showers in the girl’s locker room!” “Whatever”. I walk to the girl’s lockers and for some reason I can’t take a shower. So I go back to boy’s locker room to go take a shower (it’s the next day) and all the showers are full so I turn to leave when TREY CLARK grabs my wrist and turns me 2 face him and he says I quote “ruby you can take a shower with me if you want” my face is so red so I just node yes. Now I’m in the shower with him we are so close I bet we could have had sex! He’s rubbing my back and washing it ,I turn and put my hands on his chest and he says “I really care about you I never stopped” “I care about you and love you trey” “I love you too but it looks like you have to go” and with that he kisses me so soft and then I wake up. >_____<  It was so vivid it felt like I could touch him also it was kind of like watching t.v. I could see me and him, not like in real life where I would just see him through my eyes.