Not even love can stop it....

December 23, 2011

 I had a dream,

    It was dark, the moon was bright. The sky was crying, it was pouring down on top of me, as I laid there on the grass.  My eyes were rimmed with red; I had to have been crying for a while. I must have been in my early twenty’s; I was lying in the backyard of a two story house. The two big glass doors opened and a tall skinny guy walked out, and picked me up to bring me inside.

    I looked up and saw it was Christian he hadn’t changed much since middle school. He still had dark brown eyes; and his face was still covered in a large amount of freckles. He had grown though, he had more muscle and more defined abs. When he down on a strange red colored sofa I felt my self’s heart beat faster. Christian looked down at me and smiles, the smile looked forced and sad. It was like I missed something from my own dream.

    “I thought you said the dreams had stopped?” Christian asked me. I just looked down and started to silently cry. He picked up my chin up to look at him. “Ruby, you know these dreams aren’t true. I would never leave you for Shanell.” Christian told me, before kissing my forehead. I nodded and started to shiver.

     The scene changed, it was me, Shanell and a couple of other people standing a circle. We we’re in the court yard of freedom middle. It was a blurry and hazy scene, my best friend Justin was trying to us but, we wouldn’t stop hitting each other. It was a bloody mess, there was so much blood you couldn’t tell who wasn’t bleeding and who was. Someone dragged her away, while I stumbled to the girl’s locker room. I walked slowly to the showers and started to get undressed.

   Once I was in the shower, I washed myself as fast as I possibly could and got out. When I was out Christian was standing there with a face of a parent who caught their child stealing cookies.