Wedding Style.

November 7th, 2012

 She calmly knock on the, her heart was racing and getting nervous. Her heart almost stop when she saw him standing their shirtless. He want panting hard, as if he just work out. Sweat glisten on his abs and pecs. She could have stand their and watch all night. But he pulled her in, "I've been want you for a long time." He said In A husky tone that made her melt. He pick her up wedding style and walk up stairs to his room. He laid her on the bed, "wait here as I go clean up." He said as he walk to the bathroom he left a trail of clothing behind him. She bite her lips and waited. When she heard the water turn off, she began to strip. By the time he re-enter the room her back was to him pulling her panties down. Out of sunned urges he walk up behind her and kissed her neck. An unexpected moan escape her lips. "Moose..." She whisper, he turn her around and began to kiss her. Loving her soft lips. He travel down to her nipples even though they were already hard he still suck them. She flushed pink and began to moan. He took his finger and began to rub her clit as he suck on her nipple. "More." She moan, he happily oblige and travel down to her wet vagina. He lick slowly which sent a warm shock through her body. He finger her as he sucked her cilt, she moan in please loving the way his finger felt inside her. When she was wet enough, he asked "Ruby, can I go in?" "Yes, but no protection." He nodded he slide in Ruby held back a moan. He seem big for her, but she got tight, he slowly slide in and out letting her savor the feeling of him inside. But then he began to get rough, letting her moans fill the air. She began to tighten as he did only making him going rougher and faster. She love the feeling of him sliding in and out. He felt hot a steamy, she could feel his cock throb inside her; only making her moan louder. He stop and laid on his back. She got on top of him and rode him. Sliding herself up and down loving the feeling of his cock in her. When she rolled of he grunted not wanting her stop. But he slide inside her once more thrusting harder. She moan not wanting to stop as she let out a yelp that she was going to cum. He went rough, "Amaad" she moan as she sweetly release He slide out of her but she began to suck on him. She smile at how big his cock was in her mouth, she suck like a lollipop slowly salvo ring the flavor. He moan in pleasure, she suck hard in slower loving the filling of his cock in her mouth. When he cum she swallowed, he pick her up and began to finger her again. "Would you like a second round?" Moose asked as he suck on her weak spot.