Like What You See?

As we were running around during P.e, I couldn’t stop myself from watching Moose’s backside as he ran around the track. I suppose it was just guilty pleasure of mine to do so. Nalisha elbowed me me in the ribs as she went onto a rant about how i should stop undressing him with my eyes when we she was around, or at least thats what I think she said. I simply rolled my eyes and settled back on top watching him.

  When we were called to go back to the lockers, I saw Moose and Dominic messing around. I pushed in between them to go talk with Nalisha, when Moose smacked my ass. I turned around quickly to see him giving me a devilish smile. I felt my cheeks heat up, as I walked away quickly. When I got to the door I looked behind me too see Moose stretching, my eyes fell upon the milky flesh that was poking out where his shirt had ridden up.I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see Moose smirking at me.

  “Like what you see?” Moose asked me as he continued to stretch. I felt my face and ears heat up even more.

 “Maybe, I like it allot.” I told him with a seductive smile. Coach opened the doors to let us all in, all of the kids rushed to get undressed. I felt someone get behind, like right up on me. they put their arms around mine pulling me into their body. they let out a breath and the heat traveled all the way down. When they spoke I felt my stomach clench with heat.

 “I’m throwing a party at my place tonight. Can’t wait to see you there, sexy.” Moose whispered into my ear. He let go of me and pulled away so slow my legs felt like jelly underneath me. I forced myself to walk towards the girls locker room. I ran up to Nalisha and squealed. 

  “I’m apparently going to a party tonight!!!” I yelled out happily. All of the girls looked at me like I was crazy. I brushed their stares off, as I hurriedly pulled off my uniform, throwing it into my backpack. As soon as the bell rang I ran out the girls locker room and ran straight to the parking lot, to where Becca’s car was parked. I met her there and we rode off leaving the worries of school behind us for the weekend.

 When the clock struck six I ran towards my closet, searching for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of black cut of jeans that was so close to just being a pair of underwear, it showed my pockets thats why i loved them so much. I also pulled out a tight black and neon green tank top, that had slash marks all over the back. I rushed over to my dresser and pulled out a black lace bar, with a little padding, me being a C-cup I sometimes wanted that little bit of a push sometimes, I also searched for a neon green pair of boyshorts. I grab my Ipod dock and run straight to my bathroom. I pluged it in and blared, The Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang and jumped into the shower. No one was home because, my parents were on vacation and my little sister was staying at a friends house. So if i got shitfaced, no one would be home to witness it.

  I made sure the water was hot enough to make my skin pink, I grabbed my loffa and put some of mango and strawberry body soap all over it. I scrubbed my body, and let the water wash it off, I looked down to watch it go down the drain. I let the water run threw my dirty blond hair, I washed my hair quickly and jumped out of the shower. I was so glad i spent the time this morning to shave. 

  I jumped out of the shower, and pulled my purple towel around me drying myself off. As soon as I knew I was dried I started to lotion up my whole body. I couldn’t help but imagine that it was Ammad, who was rubbing lotion up and down my sides, and slowly rubbing over my boobs. I shook my head at the dirty thought and continued to lotion up my legs. When I was done I pulled up my underwear, and shorts. I looked in the mirror, and a part of me said I should just go to the party like this. As I pulled my shirt on, I heard a knock on my door.

  I ran to the door, and opened it to see Nalisha standing there in a paramore tee-shirt and some black skinnies. She looked me up and down and smiled.