Chapter 5

The door bell rang. I quickly went to the open the door. Everyone was standing with bags on their shoulders.

I called them inside and they sat on the couch.

"Omo! It's so good to see you all after so many months." Your grandma said offering them snacks and being all smiley.

"I miss you too." Jeonghan said and hugged her. He was always a fan of her cooking. She loved him alot and always talked how sincere child he is.

My grandma went to sleep. We all were watching horror movies. It was a bit boring though.

"Let's play a game." Nayeon said pausing the movie.

"Which?" I asked her"Let's play the truth game and if you can't answer then you will drink a shot." She explained.

Everyone agreed. I had some beer in my house. I brought and settled everything down.

Seungcheol spined the bottle and it stopped at Jisoo.

"What was your last dream?" Nayeon asked her.

Her face was turned red. She eyed everyone and answered.

"I was spending time with Taehyung." She answered getting embarassed.

"Omg!!! The Kim Taehyung? The hottest boy of our school?" I asked getting excited. Jisoo was the only person who always avoided checking out guys or being in a romantic relationship.

She nodded.

"Well finally she is turning into a normal human." Seungcheol said and chuckled.

The game continued. Many of us answered the questions which weren't tuff to answer. Some even drink to not let everything to get told to their friends.

The bottle stopped at Joshua.

"So gentleman, do you like anyone from our group?" Jeonghan asked raising his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Ah...Yes I do actually." He said only looking at Jeonghan.

"I think I know who it is." Jeonghan said looked at everyone.

"Ahh let's not make this awkward." I said.

"Let's sleep guys.....I am tried. Jisoo said yawning.

I settled some blankets and pillows for the boys. Me, Jisoo and Nayeon decided to sleep on the bed. It was enough space for us to sleep comfortably.

Next Morning

As it was holiday, we decided to hang out today.

"Where are we going?" I asked them. "Let's go to amusement park." Joshua suggested.

We agreed and headed off. This time Joshua brought his car. It was much bigger and we all were able to fit in.

"Let's go!!!!" Seungcheol shouted as we entered the park.

"Which ride first?" Jisoo asked.

"Carousel first." I pleaded. I really wanted ride some easy rides and then go to bigger rides.

"Let's go then." Joshua said. We all enjoyed there. Finally it was the turn for the roller coaster.

"I will go with Seungcheol this time." I said.

"Ok me and Nayeon." Jisoo said.

Last pair was Joshua and Jeonghan.

We all went to the ride.

"I know you like Y/n." Jeonghan said looking at Joshua who was adjusting his seatbelt.

"Uh I don't like her it's just, I admire her nothing else." He replied