Chapter 1

Forgive my cringy words and bad plot, this book is waaaaay back when I was just a little PJ and HOO fan. So yeah. Forgive me. I know it's bad, and I'll rewrite it after I finish my current book.

Try to enjoy. 

 ---------------

Percy

The absence of my friends from CHB was torturous, I tried persuading my mom to let me go back there but even with my discipline and improving grades, it was no avail. And because of that, I was stuck in a high school Paul worked in with bunch of ignorant mortals. 

"Hello, earth to Percy? School swimming team captian? The son of Mich-" Tylor, one of my buddy and also one of the swimming team member, brought me out of my trance. 

"Please don't finish that sentence," I groaned. Ever since Tylor had met me, he'd been joking about Micheal Jackson being my father. I fail to understan his concept as there are literally hundreds of people whose last mane is 'Jackson', but that really doesn't stop him from being an idiot.

"Are you thinking about your so called 'girlfriend' ?" A teasing smirk hung off of his lips.

"Annabeth is real! She is the most gorgeous person on earth, she's smart, pre-"

"How many times do I have to go through this," he groaned.

"You brought this onto yourself," I retorted just as a group girls bumped into me before letting out squeeky giggles. I only rolled my eyes as this wasn't the first time people have tried to get my attention. 

Annabeth pov

Hazel, Piper, Jason, Frank, Leo, and I are in front of the school making our way to the General Office to take our schedules. Piper and I got cat called a few times in which we shot daggers at those arrogant boys and when they laughed, I silently cursed at them and I rolled my eyes but continued. The six of us made a deal not to let Percy find out that we are here at Goode high and were going to study here with him for the rest of the semester. We knew that he's the popular guy at school and girls want to get with him, seriously, I am actually quite nervous for some reason, who know what will these mortals do?
After taking our schedules and checking if we had the same classes or not, we had the permission to make an announcement of our arrival (thanks to Piper) and also decided that I'll be the one to go and give the announcement so I stepped in front of the microphone.

Percy pov

I was walking down the hallway when I heard an announcement " Sorry for the interruption but can I have seaweed brain in the General Office right now" I froze in my tracks before a splittting grin starts to grow across my cheeks. The voice I've been waiting to hear for months so much, dreaming at night only to wake up with emptiness at the pit of my gut. I pushed through the crowed hallway with confused students, I giggled under my breath when I was about to reach for the handle of the door that led into the office, I heard someone calling my name. 

"Amanda," I said.

" I was wondering if you wanna come to m-" I cut her off. "Look, I've got no time for this." But just as I was turning around, the bell rang mockingly, as if laughing at my hopes of seeing Annabeth again after six months, crushed at its heel. Frustration and disappointment swelled in my chest, and yet no words ever once left my lips as I blamed Amanda for the delay that led to this moment.