Ch 13

The seven were greatful that they could finally break free from that prison, but deep inside they knew they would miss that place, even if they just got there for five months. Amanda on the other hand, moved acrossed the world since someone somehow filmed the whole incident that nigh. And it had gone viral on the internet, no matter on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, whatever.
Percy and Annabeth moved to New Rome shortly after it was built, they raised two nice kids, Riely and Carl. Riely has adopted more from percy than Annabeth, while his sister is the other way round.

The others are almost the same, while the twin gods are still trying their best to gain back their dad's trust, and for Athena and Poseidon, they are better now.

Just kidding, I lied, well not all of them. Was that third person thing good? I think so.

Anyway. Only Hazel and Frank moved to New Rome, the others lived in Manhattan in the same neighbourhood, Wise Girl and I did really gave birth, we'll she was the one who pooped it out and I was the one who- okay I'm not getting there, anyway she gave birth to two wonderful babies and so did our friends. Which includes Leo and Calapsyo, shocker, not really. 

Amanda did move, to Australia to live with Koalas in the forests, Tarzan maybe there too- actually no. I don't think so. Well whatever.

I turned around from my computer as I heard shuffling sound from behind and see Annabeth walking in.

"Percy, it should be 'saw Annabeth' instead of 'see Annabeth',"she pointed at the mistake as i blushed.

"Whatever."

"Seaweed brain."

"Wise Girl."

"That's a compliment you know?" She teased as my face turned into a shade of crimson.

  I sighed and stood up before kissing her forehead, "see how much I love you? You are bullying me twenty four seven and I still tolerate you."

"Tolerate? Wow, new word. I'm proud," she said playfully. I turned to see my friends outside the door which I just discovered, were hear and pouted, "see what I have to live with every single day? Endless bullying."

My friends laughed before engulfing my wife and I in a bone crushing hug. It's been a year since we met, although Jason, Piper, Leo, Calapsyo, and the two of us live in the same neighbourhood, we never really see each other since we have a new life to get used to. And for Frand and Hazel, they live all the way in New Rome, so it was even rare for them to make a visit.

"I missed y'all," Leo said before starting to boast about new phones he made us.

I guess this is the end of our demigod lives. And the start of the oh so exciting mortal adult life, please, note the heavy sarcasm.

Also, cue the sigh.