Part 1

1

Pei Yu and I just celebrated our first anniversary yesterday.

Today, he sent me a divorce agreement.

I coldly stared at the indifferent man across from me, tightly gripping the pen in my hand.

Fine, I'll sign it. Tonight, I'll find ten male strippers!

Just as I was about to remove the pen cap, a few chat boxes suddenly floated in front of me.

【Don't divorce, the male lead has already fallen in love with the female lead. You, the white moonlight supporting character, have almost no place in his heart anymore.】

【Who could have guess that I took the wrong ship?】

【Jiang Mian and her husband are such a perfect match. From Pei Yu's perspective, it's a long-planned scheme. From Jiang Mian's perspective, it's a marriage before love. Perfect.】

【Hey, you in front, don't go! Here's the pen, you write it!】

What's with the male lead and supporting character, and white moonlight?

I looked up at Pei Yu to see if he had noticed this strange scene, but I found him staring at my hand in a daze.

【He really loves you, don't divorce him.】

【Don't be fooled by his calm and indifferent demeanor. Inside, his sadness has already become a river flowing upstream.】

【This angsty novel's supporting female character is good in every way, except for being blind. She ignores her husband, who has been secretly in love with her for years, and insists on causing trouble. She deserves her tragic end.】

I am the supporting female character in an angsty novel?

And I end tragically?

What surprised me even more was that this guy had secretly loved me for years?

Sensing my gaze, Pei Yu turned his head, pretending to be calm.

"Sign it. Isn't this what you've always wanted?"

Listening to his words, I was confused. What do you mean, what I've always wanted?

Are you a worm in my stomach? How do you know what I want?

【I think the supporting female character has feelings for Pei Yu, but Pei Yu doesn't speak up.】

【Quick, tell her you love her! Your wife is about to leave, and you're still acting cold!】

【If Pei Yu had told the supporting female character that he saved her, would the ending be different?】

The bullet comments flew by quickly, and my thoughts drifted away.

I've always known that Pei Yu saved me, but I don't know why he seems reluctant for me to know.

Seeing that I hadn't signed for a long time, Pei Yu spoke again.

But this time, I seemed to hear some disappointment and a bit of expectation in his tone.

"If you're worried about my parents, you can rest assured. I'll explain to them and won't make it difficult for you. Or... you don't want a divorce?"

I stared straight at Pei Yu. He looked at me for a second, then quickly looked away, but his hands on his knees clenched into fists.

I threw the pen down and closed the divorce agreement that had been brought to me: "No divorce. Who told you I wanted a divorce?"

Pei Yu, who was drinking water, got so excited by these words that he choked and coughed violently.

"No divorce? I'll give you only this one chance. If you want to divorce in the future, it won't be possible."

Because he had choked, Pei Yu's voice was a bit hoarse now.

I nodded. Anyway, I had never planned to divorce. I was just a bit impulsive because Pei Yu had angered me earlier.

"So now can you tell me why you said the divorce was what I've always wanted?"

Hearing this, Pei Yu was instantly engulfed in sadness, like an eggplant beaten by frost.

"Last time, I overheard you talking to your friend on the phone, saying that once you were single again, you would immediately go abroad to find him.

"You obviously haven't gotten over him. He's back in the country now. You've been unhappy with me recently, so I decided to let you two be together."

I was completely baffled. Who have I not gotten over? Who does he want to let me be with?

【The male lead is back in the country, sees his wife unhappy with him, and decides to let her be with someone else? No wonder you don't have a wife.】

【Pei Yu! Show some of your domineering CEO possessiveness!】

【You really loves her so much. If you divorce now, you'll regret it later.】

【Quick, hug Pei Yu. His words make it seem like he's about to break.】

So it turns out he thought my white moonlight came back and wanted to give up his place.

But how can you give up your wife, of all things?