Show Me

𝜗𝜚Wednesday𝜗𝜚

𝜗𝜚Wednesday𝜗𝜚

The couple of days following the penthouse party, I decided to chill at home and cook up some beats for a few small artists that had contacted me through Tayla. The fun part about my job is that I get to do what I love and get paid for it which not many people get the opportunity to do. To be able to meet like minded people in the process is always a cherry on top to the music journey. Tayla had me on facetime and was discussing her excitement over getting to work on something together which reminded me about her brown eyed friend. Time went by so fast that I almost forgot I was meeting up with Victoria. Dropping my current location to Victoria as I began to panic when she texted that she was already on her way. I rushed in my closet as Tayla witnessed me spiral through facetime in amusement, picking out my look for the day.

Propping up my phone on my nightstand as I was finishing up getting ready to hang out with Victoria. I decided to wear some black cargo pants, a fitted black crop top with silver accessories. Adding the final touches on my makeup and doing a half up half down look on my locs to show off my features that are usually hidden by the mane. Taking a step away from the camera to pose for an outfit check for Tayla.

"Ouweee, look at you! Skin glistening, chain shining, I don't know. Looks like you trying to get a piece of something tonight?" Tayla suggested while she walked about her house. Rolling my eyes at the woman, I couldn't help but laugh at her suggestion.

"Stop it. Victoria and I are just getting to know each other before helping your needy ass with your project. That's it!" I added simply, Giving myself one final look over and nodding in satisfaction. Gathering my designer fanny pack to drape across my chest and picking up my phone. I could feel Tayla giving me a judgmental look as if I was lying about my intentions.

"Mhm. Right. Well, text me when you're done. I got some things I want to go over for the EP." Tayla sat her phone up on her dresser as she began to clean up her vintage styled room. Throwing a thumbs up to the camera, a notification dropped down on my phone screen.

Text From: PRETTY VICKY

"I think I'm here lol"

Eyes widening for a moment and checking the time. It was 5:59 p.m.

"Alright! Gotta go, byeee" I cheesed cutely before ending the video call with Tayla and texting Victoria back.

Text to: PRETTY VICKY

"I'm coming!"

Rushing to gather my keys and slipping on some Nike P-6000, I reached for the front door of my loft apartment. Feeling something rub against my leg causing me to look down to see my brown furbaby, quickly picking him and giving him a kiss before setting him back down. Earning a sweet meow in response as I walked out the door and securely locking it behind me. Taking an elevator down to my complex's lobby, greeting the bellman when he opened the door for me. I began to walk onto the sidewalk eyeing the different cars parked on the street not sure what car Victoria was driving.