drunk wife

Ashi and Sidd had been married for six months, yet their home still felt more like a shared space than a sanctuary of love. Their marriage, arranged by their families, had seemed like a promising start for Ashi, who had fallen in love with Sidd during their courtship. However, Sidd remained distant, the ghost of a previous relationship lingering in the air between them.

It was a warm summer evening when Sidd's parents left for their long-awaited trip. The house felt unusually quiet, amplifying Ashi's thoughts and feelings. Determined to break through Sidd's cold exterior, she decided tonight would be the night she confessed her love. She needed courage, and a glass of wine felt like just the thing to bolster her resolve.

Sitting in the dimly lit living room, Ashi took a deep breath and sipped her wine, feeling the warmth spread through her. She had always been careful with her emotions around Sidd, hoping he would come around on his own. But tonight, she was done waiting. She poured another glass, the liquid courage emboldening her with each sip.

Sidd was in his study, buried in work as usual. Ashi stood in the doorway, her heart pounding in her chest. She knocked softly, her voice trembling as she called his name.

"Sidd?"

He looked up, his eyes betraying a flicker of surprise before his usual guarded expression took over. "Yes, Ashi?"

She stepped into the room, the wine glass still in her hand. "Can we talk?"

He nodded, setting aside his work. "Of course. What's on your mind?"

Ashi took a deep breath, feeling the alcohol buzz in her veins. "I love you, Sidd. I've loved you from the moment we met. But ever since we got married, you've been so distant. I know you're still hurting from your past, but I need to know if there's any hope for us."

Sidd's expression softened, a mix of surprise and something else she couldn't quite place. He stood up, walking over to her. "Ashi, I..."

Before he could finish, she closed the distance between them, her lips crashing against his in a desperate kiss. For a moment, Sidd stood frozen, and then something within him seemed to break. He kissed her back, his arms wrapping around her, pulling her close.

The kiss deepened, growing more passionate with each passing second. Ashi's heart raced as Sidd's hands roamed her back, pulling her even closer. She could taste the wine on her lips, mixed with the intoxicating taste of him.

"Sidd," she whispered against his lips, her voice filled with longing.

He pulled back slightly, his eyes searching hers. "Ashi, I'm sorry. I've been so unfair to you. I've been holding onto the past, afraid to move forward. But I don't want to lose you."

Tears welled up in Ashi's eyes, but she smiled, her heart swelling with hope. "Then don't. Let's move forward together."

Sidd nodded, his gaze intense. "I want that too."

He kissed her again, more tenderly this time. The world seemed to fade away as they made their way to the bedroom, their kisses growing hungrier, their touches more urgent. Clothes were discarded in a flurry of passion, their bodies finally connecting in a way they hadn't before.

Ashi's breath hitched as Sidd's hands explored her body, his touch igniting a fire within her. She moaned softly, arching into his touch, feeling his warmth against her skin. They moved together, a dance of desire and newfound love, their bodies communicating what words couldn't.

In that moment, all the barriers between them crumbled. Sidd's past no longer mattered, only the present, only Ashi. He whispered her name, his voice filled with emotion, as they reached the peak of their passion together.

Afterward, they lay entwined, the silence between them now comfortable and warm. Sidd brushed a strand of hair from Ashi's face, his eyes filled with a newfound tenderness. "I love you, Ashi. I'm so sorry it took me this long to realize it."

Ashi smiled, tears of happiness glistening in her eyes. "I love you too, Sidd. And I'm here for you, always."

As they held each other close, Ashi knew their journey was just beginning. But for the first time, she felt truly hopeful about their future, knowing that together, they could overcome anything.