mafia husband

### The Setup: A Sidashi Story

**Setting:** Sidd Nigam, a cold and powerful mafia king, marries Ashi after her step-parents sell her to him. Despite her initial fear, she starts to realize there is more to Sidd than his cold exterior. Sidd's mother, Zoya Nigam, adores Ashi and treats her with love and respect, making Ashi's life a bit easier.

### The Fruit Market Encounter

**Setting:** A bustling street market. Ashi is buying fruits, trying to keep a low profile.

**Sidd:** (from a distance, noticing Ashi) *Who is that girl? She's stunning...* (He approaches her, eyes fixed on her.)

**Ashi:** (feeling a presence, turns around and sees Sidd) *Oh no, it's him...*

**Sidd:** (smirking) "Buying fruits, Ashi?"

**Ashi:** (nervously) "Yes... just getting some fresh fruits."

**Sidd:** (eyeing her intensely) "Make sure to get the best ones. Nothing but the best for my wife."

**Ashi:** (blushing and looking down) "Of course, Sidd."

### The Party

**Setting:** A luxurious mansion, where a party is in full swing. Zoya Nigam, Sidd's mother, has taken Ashi along. Ashi is wearing a beautiful black saree, looking stunning but feeling nervous.

**Zoya:** (smiling) "You look beautiful, Ashi. I'm so glad you came with me."

**Ashi:** (smiling softly) "Thank you, Mom. I'm happy to be here."

**Sidd:** (arriving early with his boys, Jimin and V, spots Ashi from across the room) *She looks... incredible.*

**Jimin:** (noticing Sidd's reaction) "Hey, man, you okay? You seem distracted."

**Sidd:** (trying to focus) "I'm fine. Just... need to take care of something."

### The Blouse Incident

**Setting:** Ashi is mingling when she feels her blouse loosening. She heads to the washroom to fix it. Sidd, unable to control his desire, follows her.

**Ashi:** (in the washroom, struggling with her blouse) *I need to fix this before anyone sees...*

**Sidd:** (entering the washroom, closing the door behind him) "Need some help with that?"

**Ashi:** (startled) "Sidd! What are you doing here?"

**Sidd:** (approaching her) "I couldn't stay away. You look too tempting tonight."

**Ashi:** (trembling with fear and anticipation) "Please... let me fix it."

**Sidd:** (ignoring her plea, moves closer and starts unbuttoning her blouse) "I'll take care of it."

**Ashi:** (breathing heavily) "Sidd... no... someone might come..."

**Sidd:** (whispering in her ear) "Let them. You're mine, Ashi. Only mine."

### The Intimate Moment

**Setting:** The washroom, dimly lit. Sidd's hands are on Ashi, his lips trailing kisses down her back.

**Sidd:** (kissing her back) "You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?"

**Ashi:** (trembling) "Sidd... please... I'm scared."

**Sidd:** (softening slightly, but still intense) "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I just can't resist you."

**Ashi:** (trying to gather courage) "But... what if someone sees us?"

**Sidd:** (smirking) "They won't. And even if they do, I don't care. You're my wife."

**Ashi:** (closing her eyes, feeling conflicted) "Sidd..."

**Sidd:** (turning her around to face him, looking into her eyes) "Ashi, I want you. Right now."

**Ashi:** (whispering) "Okay..."

### The Passion

**Sidd:** (pulling her close, kissing her passionately) "You're mine, Ashi. Don't ever forget that."

**Ashi:** (kissing him back, emotions swirling) "I won't..."

Sidd's hands explore her body, making Ashi shiver with a mix of fear and desire. His touch is both demanding and gentle, a paradox that leaves her breathless. He lifts her onto the sink counter, positioning himself between her legs.

**Sidd:** (breathing heavily) "You're perfect."

**Ashi:** (softly) "Sidd... I've always been scared of you, but..."

**Sidd:** (interrupting her with a kiss) "Shh... just feel this."

His kisses trail down her neck, making her gasp. Ashi's hands find their way to his shirt, unbuttoning it shakily. Sidd helps her, shrugging off his jacket and shirt, revealing his muscular frame.

**Ashi:** (touching his chest) "You're... so strong."

**Sidd:** (smirking) "And you're beautiful."

He lifts her off the counter and carries her to a nearby chaise lounge, laying her down gently. His hands move to her saree, slowly peeling it off, leaving her in just her lingerie. He pauses, taking in the sight of her.

**Sidd:** (voice husky) "You're breathtaking, Ashi."

**Ashi:** (blushing) "Sidd..."

**Sidd:** (leaning down to kiss her again) "I've wanted you for so long."

Their kisses grow more passionate, their bodies pressed together. Sidd's hands move expertly over her body, making her moan softly. He undoes her bra, freeing her breasts to his hungry gaze.

**Sidd:** (whispering) "You're perfect."

**Ashi:** (gasping) "Sidd, please... I want you."

### The Climax

Sidd wastes no time, his hands moving to his belt, undoing it swiftly. He positions himself over Ashi, their bodies aligning perfectly. He enters her slowly, making her gasp and arch her back.

**Sidd:** (breathing heavily) "You feel amazing, Ashi."

**Ashi:** (moaning) "Sidd... yes..."

He moves within her, their bodies moving in a rhythm that feels both familiar and new. Ashi's hands grip his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin as they move together.

**Sidd:** (groaning) "Ashi... I'm close..."

**Ashi:** (moaning louder) "Me too, Sidd... don't stop..."

They reach their climax together, their bodies trembling with pleasure. Sidd collapses beside her, pulling her close. They lie together, their breathing heavy, bodies entwined.

### The Aftermath

**Setting:** The washroom, now quiet and filled with a sense of peace. Sidd and Ashi lie in each other's arms, their bodies entwined.

**Sidd:** (softly) "That was... incredible."

**Ashi:** (smiling) "It was. I'm so glad we're together, Sidd."

**Sidd:** (kissing her forehead) "Me too. I promise to always be there for you, Ashi. As your husband and your protector."

**Ashi:** (snuggling closer) "And I promise to always love you, Sidd. No matter what."

As they lay together, wrapped in each other's arms, Sidd and Ashi knew that their love would only grow stronger from that night onward. They had begun a new chapter in their lives, one filled with love, trust, and endless possibilities.