Chapter 9.2: I'm not eating that disgusting soup. I want something else!

Time skips to next day,

Time: 9 am.

It was a bright morning at the hospital. Jay and Jake's mom walked into the room carrying a basket filled with homemade cookies and breakfast. Jimin and Jungkook were still in their beds, but the sight of their moms immediately brightened their faces.

Jay's mom: (smiling, placing the basket down) "Good morning, babies! We brought you some breakfast."

Jungkook: (smiling back, stretching) "Morning, Mom. What did you bring?"

Jake's mom: (unpacking the basket) "I made some kimbap and brought fresh fruit. Taehyung said it's okay for you to have these."

Jimin: (grinning, sitting up) "You're spoiling us, Mom."

Jay's mom: (laughing softly) "Just making sure my children get better quickly!"

She carefully set up a small table between their beds and started to feed them, her movements gentle and caring. J-Hope, you, and Suga arrived shortly after, bringing flowers to decorate the room.

You: (running towards Jay and Jake's mom) "Good morning, Mom and Oppa!"

Jake's mom: (hugging you gently) "Be careful, sweetie. You might slip."

You: (nervous smile, stepping back) "Ehehe, I was just too excited."

J-Hope: (hands in pockets, smiling) "Good morning, everyone! How are you both feeling today?"

Jungkook: (grinning, taking a bite of kimbap) "Feeling a lot better now, thanks to Mom's handmade food."

Suga: (smirking) "I see, even you made sure we didn't forget your favorite snacks."

You: (giggling, placing flowers in a vase) "At least I can do that."

Jay's mom: (laughing softly) "It's no wonder these two are feeling better already."

Jimin: (glancing at the flowers, smiling) "The room looks a lot nicer now."

J-Hope: (sitting beside Jungkook, checking his chart) "Well, from today, you both will start physical therapy. Just some light exercises to get you moving again."

Jungkook: (stretching his arms) "I guess we'll be out of here in no time."

Namjoon: (entering the room, with a playful grin) "And back to causing trouble together, right?"

Jin: (following Namjoon, chuckling) "You both don't need physical therapy to get out of bed. We saw the demo yesterday with your antics."

Everyone laughed,

Jungkook: (chuckling) "Hyung, we were just trying to have some fun!"

Jimin: (raising an eyebrow) "We? Don't include me in that. I wasn't part of the plan to begin with."