Chapter 2 : Another side of you

After feeling better, He then flew over to Alastor's home, hoping to locate him, but Alastor was nowhere to be seen. As he looked about, he realized that the place was spotless, with not a single bit of dust anywhere. Recognizing that he would not discover any clues there, he chose to walk throughout town, interacting with more people and guiding them down the path of virtue, all while looking for Alastor.However, he realized he needed to conceal himself, so he used his power to assume a human appearance. He looked in the mirror and saw a figure with light blond hair and a more lively complexion, but he realized he needed to take off his mask. Looking at his face and recognizing the similarities to his brother, especially in his blue eyes, he felt sad but walked out the door, not wanting to see his face again.

He looked around the town, taking in the cheerful atmosphere filled with vibrant colors and people enjoying themselves. However, Lucifer was aware that this pleasant facade hid the truth. Despite knowing that Alastor was a killer, he sensed the presence of other sinners that he needed to locate. While searching, he noticed a girl wearing an eyepatch over one eye, lying on the ground and injured. He approached her with a smile, sensing the sin within her and attempting to help her.

Lucifer: "Hello miss, are you alright"

Nifty: "Yeah, I'm fine"

Lucifer: "Let me help you": He extended his hand for her to take; she glanced at him, sneering at him.

Nifty: "I'm not going to date or sleep with you, so if that's why you want to help, go on. Got it"

Lucifer: "That is not why I am assisting you; I just want to help you, alright"

She stared at Lucifer, wondering what motive he had. Her body hurt so badly that she agreed to his help. He helped her up from the floor and asked where she lived. She told him the place and he took her there, only to find that it was a bar. He asked if it was the right place, and she said yes. Reluctant to enter the bar because it was a sin, he still needed to help her. He entered the bar and carefully, he carried her to the top floor, which was empty except for Husk and Mimzy, who were in the office chatting. After putting her down, he left to get supplies for her wounds. When he returned and began disinfecting her wounds, she stared at him. When he finished, he saw her eyes filled with tears. He reached out his hand, but she flinched, so he stopped. She wiped her tears and glanced at Lucifer, who was smiling nervously.

Lucifer: "Sorry, I should not have done that are you feeling better "

Nifty: "No, I am fine thank you for your help, what is your name"

Lucifer: "..my name is Lucie": trying to speak in a cheerful tone, rather than the frigid tone he had to adopt for millennia.

Nifty: "Lucie, my name is nifty"

He smiled happily at her, thinking she seemed like a good person who had made some mistakes that could be fixed. Meanwhile, Nifty reflected on how relieved she was that she was feeling better, but she remained upset at her lover for harming her. She swore that she would later torture him to death for this. Lucifer said goodbye, thinking this was the person he could lead to the path of light. He then thought about checking on his siblings. So, he looked for a church to connect with his power, entered the chapel, and sat in one of the chairs, feeling connected.

Uriel: "Lucifer are you ok"

Lucifer: "Yes, I met two sinners that I can guide to the light."

Uriel: "Oh really who are they"

Lucifer: "I don't know their last name but their names are Alastor and nifty"