Chapter 6 :Morals/trust

Before implementing the trust exercise, Lucifer sought to teach excellent morals to everyone by persuading them to care for a plant. Despite their initial confusion, everyone soon reached an agreement. Nifty, on the other hand, was initially opposed to the idea, but after finding that the plant could destroy pests, she changed her mind. Alastor was taken aback when he received a rose plant. Lucifer said that he believed it reflected Alastor's personality. Despite his earlier attempts, Lucifer knew that he needed to focus on developing trust. He spent weeks working on this element but came up with no definite suggestions.

Lucifer was in the lobby, putting things on the board. Last night, he realized he did not know what redeems a sinner, so he relied on everything he had read in books about building trust. He believed that if sinners can build trust, care for each other, and do good deeds, then they will be redeemed. Alastor was in his room, reading when he heard a noise. He teleported to see Lucifer wide awake and working. It was only seven in the morning. He walked over to Lucifer, and put his arm on his shoulder, surprising him. Lucifer pulled his cane towards Alastor before realizing it was him and lowered it.

Lucifer:  "Can you quit sneaking up, I might have injured you"

Alastor: mhmm No, and it would not be possible, Lucifer, after all, you can't harm me"

Lucifer: "Yes, I know"

Alastor: "If I could inquire, why are you awake this early"

Lucifer: "It is not so early; I normally wake up about this time"

Alastor looked at the board, covered with doodles of Lucifer's ideas. He giggled at how silly they were and then turned to see Lucifer heading to the kitchen. Alastor thought he was going to eat, so he teleported to his room and hunted a deer for breakfast. Meanwhile, Lucifer was preparing pancakes for everyone, certain that breakfast was the most important meal of the day, despite having forgotten to eat himself.

 Husk awoke first, and Lucifer was serving him a dish. He wanted to reject it because all he wanted was a bottle of wine, but he couldn't turn down Lucifer's kind gesture, recognizing that Lucifer must have gotten up early to prepare it. Nifty awoke next, grabbed her dish, and ate rapidly before dashing out to capture a bug. Angel and Sir Pentious were the last to awaken and eat.

Sir Pentious: "Thank you, lucifer"

Lucifer: "You're welcome" 

Angel Dust: "Yeah thanks": he took a bit it tasted so yummy

Lucifer: "Oh I have some trusting excise everyone"

As he said this, he heard a ding coming from the door. He answered, only to see it was a package of weapons from someone named Camila. After hearing this, Lucifer asked who Camila was. Angel Dust answered that she was an overlord and a weapon dealer. Lucifer looked at Sir Pentious and asked him why. 

Sir Pentious replied, "I am getting ready to shoot the other residents." Lucifer asked him why in the world he would shoot the others. "Everyone is being too nice, obviously it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me," Sir Pentious said. Lucifer sighed and told him no. He said he was taking the parts for the day until he trusted him. As he was about to say something, he looked at the minions of Sir Pentious with weapons, telling him he should not have minions. Sir Pentious said no, he needed them. 

Lucifer stated it would only take a day to show that he did not require them. Sir Pentious bowed and bid goodbye to his subordinates. Lucifer instructed the minions to follow him. He went to Alastor's room. He knocked on the door before opening it to see Alastor eating a freshly killed deer that seemed to have been run over. Despite the forest behind him, Lucifer saw how lovely and tidy Alastor's room was.