Chapter-5-(First kiss)- (9/15 Diary)

I woke up by myself and got out of bed, I had completely forgotten that Owen had written.  I went into the kitchen and Mom was making pancakes.

M: "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

N: "Yes, have you?"

M:"Yes, I've made pancakes, do you want any, it's just me, you and I wake up"

N:"Yes thanks, everyone is still sleeping"

M: "Yeah, Here".  I accepted the plate and went to my room, I sat in my bed and turned on the tv in my room.  After I finished eating, I put my plate on the sink and changed into a bikini.  I put on my blue flower bikini, I then went to my room and got a rubber band and my cell phone.  I put my hair up in a high bun, I took my cell phone and went out to the pool.  I put the phone to the side and jumped in. I swam back and forth in the pool, our pool was quite big.  I dove underwater and swam underwater all the way to the other side.  I went up to the surface and suddenly William was standing there, I got really scared and jumped.

N: "Hey what are you doing here" I said and jumped up on the edge of the pool,

W: "Owen told me"

N: "Well, what do you feel then" I said nervously as I took the rubber band out of my hair.

W: "I like you too" he said and moved closer to me, and suddenly he kissed me.  My first kiss was William, my best friend but my Crush that I was so in love with. Inside my body I felt like I was going to explode.  After the kiss there was complete silence,

N: "Eh, do you want to swim?"

W: "Yeah sure, I just have to get my swimwear, do you want to come with me?"

N: "Yes, I'd love to".  I put on a skirt and we went out to his moped, he jumped on and I then jumped on behind him.  I hugged him and he started driving, after a short while we arrived.  When we got there we stopped outside and William went in while I waited outside.  He walked in and just as he had closed the door I took a deep breath and smiled to myself, this is happening to me I thought.  William came out the door after about 3 minutes, he came out wearing his swimming trunks and a white T-shirt.  He put on his helmet and jumped on the moped and I jumped on the back.

W: "Are you ready?"

N: "Yeah".  I hugged him tightly and he started driving, we arrived and we jumped off.  We went back to the pool and jumped in the pool,

N: "Shall we play volleyball?"

W: "Yes, it will be great".  I took out a volleyball and we passed each other, finally we started wrestling for the ball for fun.  Finally William got the ball and he threw it so that it splashed a lot of water, I took the ball and threw it back.

  N: "I'm getting hungry, are you hungry,"

W: "Yes, let's eat"

N: "Yes of course".  We got out of the pool and dried ourselves with our towels, we went into the kitchen.

W: "What do you want to eat?"

N: "Maybe meatballs and pasta?"

W: "Yes, I love it".  We fried meatballs and cooked pasta, when it was ready we sat down at the dining table and ate.

N: "Was it good?"

W: "Yeah great"

N: "I think so too"

W: "If you want, vk can go to a lake"

N: "Yes, how nice".  We ate and put on clothes over our bathing suits.  I went and shouted goodbye to everyone who was busy with other things.  We went out to William's moped and hopped on, I had packed sunscreen and sunglasses.  The lake was about 15 minutes away, so we started heading towards the lake.  After a while we arrived, we saw that Leo, Lily and Chase were there swimming.  We jumped off and walked towards the jetty, we put all our things on the jetty and changed into swimwear.

N: "Hello, how long have you been here?"

Lilly: "We arrived maybe half an hour ago"

N: "Yes".  We jumped into the sea and swam around, on the jetty there was a diving tower from which we jumped.  Of course it was a competition to see who could jump from the highest floor.  After about an hour of swimming we went up to the grill because Leo brought marshmellows.  We grilled marshmallows and talked,

Lilly: "How's William?"  She whispered to me.

N: "Good, I think we might be together"

Lilly: "What fun"

N: "How's Chase doing then?"

Lilly: "Shh, all right".  We continued grilling marshmellows and it was so good, after a little while when we had dried off we put on our clothes.

W: "Nora, maybe we should go home?"

N: "Yes of course".  Lilly, Leo and Chase went at the same time as us, William jumped on the moped and I behind, we went home and I hugged William while closing my eyes because I was so tired.  After a while we arrived outside me, I jumped off.

N: "It was great fun"

W: "Yes indeed".  I leaned forward and we kissed.

N: "See you another day"

W: "Yes we do" he said and we smiled at each other.  I turned and walked towards the door, I opened the door and Aria had made dinner.

N: "Hello, what have you cooked"

A: "I'm making scrambled eggs, do you want some?"

N: "Yes of course, where are mom and dad?"

A: "They are having dinner at a restaurant"

N: "Well, what fun" I took off my shoes and took a portion, we sat on the couch and watched TV.  When we had eaten I went to shower, after I had showered I changed into my white pyjamas.  I picked up my phone and texted Owen about today while brushing my teeth.  I went to my room and lay down in bed and checked my phone, after about an hour mom and dad came home.  We said goodnight and I put on a podcast and went to bed and tried to sleep.  I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened today, but I finally fell asleep.