Where's My Wife And Son?!

⚠️TW: This chapter contains a rape scene. If that triggers you I highly suggest you don't read it.
~Aaliyah's POV~
Lorenzo had just bought me a new car. I love it, it's a white Audi. I decided to go to the grocery with Roman while Lorenzo is at work, he's stuck in a meeting. I needed to get stuff for dinner. His parents are coming over, and I'm making lasagna with garlic bread.
                  I buy all of the stuff and I'm going to my car. I noticed a man standing near my car. Once I get closer, he gets in his car, which is parked in front of mine. I don't think anything of it, because I do have a nice car and maybe he was looking at it.   I leave the grocery store and I get home. Lorenzo's maiden helps me get the groceries while I get Roman.
                   I start making dinner when all of a sudden I hear footsteps. It didn't worry me, because Lorenzo has bodyguards and maids, and they come in and leave as they please, but I also thought that maybe Lorenzo was home. I call out to him, "hey baby, you're home early." No answer.                   
"Baby?" I call out again. Still, no answer. Then, out of nowhere something hits me on the back of the head. I wake up in a dark room, and everything hurts. I hear a baby crying. It's Roman. I try to get out of the chair that I'm in, but I can't. "LET ME GO!!!"   I yell.
                     "No one can hear you, beautiful." Wait. That voice sounds familiar. Some guy that my parents tried to get me to marry but I turned him down, because he's a psycho.      "Why are you doing this to me??" I ask him. "Because you didn't want to marry me so I'm going to show you what you're missing. He starts to take mine and his clothes off.

~Lorenzo's POV~
I'm on my way home and I get a phone call. "Hello?" "Hello Lorenzo." "Who is this??" "Your wife's new husband." She was cheating on me??? I thought she loved me!!! "Your wife loves it here. She's getting good sex over here." I hear a scream, it sounds like Aaliyah. "What are you doing to my wife?!?!" "Oh nothing, that she doesn't want" I hear her yell my name. "Lorenzo!!! Help me please!!!". "Now it's time to get to business, shall we?" He turns on the camera. And she's naked, she looks scared, and she has bruises and blood on her. She's begging him not to. "No please don't. Please!!!" He's hurting her. He's putting his nasty, dirty dick inside of her. She's crying and trying her hardest to get him off of her.
                  I get home and it's empty, completely empty. Roman. He's not in his crib. That guy took him, too.
                  I call my bodyguards and everyone in the mafia family and I ask them to come to my house. My main bodyguard gets inside. "What's going on boss?" I look at my main bodyguard, Richard, like I'm about to cry. "Aaliyah and Roman were kidnapped."
                    It's been almost 5 hours and Aaliyah's kidnapper calls me again. "Alright, get ready, I'm about to answer the phone, start tracking in 3, 2, 1." I answer the phone. "Lorenzo, great to see you finally answered my call." He says with a smirk on his face. I would love to reach through the phone and punch that smirk right off of his dirty face. "We got it boss." One of my people got his location. Finally.
                     I drive for what feels like forever. In reality, it's only been about 20 minutes. I get to the house that the location said he was at. I hear Aaliyah screaming and Roman crying. I'm gonna kill that bastard.
                     I get inside the house and I go through all of the rooms until I get to the room my son and wife are in. I point my gun at the guy and I tell him to let my wife go. Aaliyah puts her clothes on and takes Roman. "Go get in my car, amore." She runs to my car. I put my gun away and he turns around to punch me. I dodge the punch and I start beating the shit out of him. He hurt my wife. He hurt my son. He traumatized them both, and he's gonna pay for it. My bodyguard comes in and pulls me off of him.
                     I run out to my car and I see my mom cleaning off Aaliyah. My dad comes up to me "I told you it wasn't safe." "He wasn't an enemy, papà. Aaliyah's dad told me about him, before I married Aaliyah. I told him I would keep her safe from him, and I failed."