The Hospital

~Lorenzo's POV~
            I rush Aaliyah to the hospital and she looks like she's about to pass out. I'm really upset that I couldn't be there to protect her. I feel like it's my fault that this happened to her. I should have protected her better, I should have had my bodyguards inside or I should have taken her to my meeting. I really hope I don't lose her. "Aaliyah, don't go to sleep, baby. I need you to stay awake. I know you want to sleep but please don't do it."
~Aaliyah's POV~
            I'm in so much pain. I can't even keep my eyes open. I feel like I'm dying. I'm weak, starving, thirsty, and in SO MUCH PAIN. Lorenzo is trying to get me to stay awake by talking to me but I don't know how much longer I can keep my eyes open. I need to stay awake for him and Roman.
            The car stops and Lorenzo gets me out and carries me until a nurse comes with a wheelchair. Lorenzo doesn't let go of my hand. I can hear him telling me he loves me, and that he hopes that I'll be okay. All I can think about is Roman. Is he okay? Is he hurt? Where the hell is my baby??
~Lorenzo's POV~
            The nurse tells me to wait in the waiting room and she'll be out when Aaliyah is out of surgery.
            About an hour later the nurse comes out and I jump up. "Is she okay?? Is she alive??" I ask before the nurse can say anything. "She's just fine, but she's in a medically induced coma right now. It's only so her body can heal and she can rest. When we see results, we'll wake her up. You may go see her now, but be careful, just because she's in a coma, it doesn't mean she can't feel pain." "Yes ma'am." I go into the room that Aaliyah is in and I start to cry. I should have done more to protect her. I should have made sure she was safe. I kiss her on the lips and I keep her company until I have to go back home.
             Once I get home, I clean up the mess that asshole made. He hurt my wife and my son. I went downstairs to the basement because my father brought him here. He's tied to a chair, and obviously he's been beat. I look at him with disgust and anger.