The wedding

~Lorenzo's POV~
Today is the day of our wedding and the day that Aaliyah will meet my parents. I'm so excited to make her my wife, although I'm kinda nervous for her to meet my parents. I love her so much, and I know it's early but I do. I was on the phone with her parents. "Hey, I don't see you guys. Is everything okay?" I ask "everything is fine but we're not coming." Her dad responds." And why the hell not?! That wasn't part of the agreement!!" I yell at him through the phone. "I just can't bear to see my little girl marrying some guy, who is dangerous and doesn't love her, and only wants her for sex!!!" Her dad yells back." Look I do love her, she's the first girl I have ever truly loved, she's beautiful, funny, and smart. But that's not the point, either you come, or you're not getting your money." I tell him. "Fine, we'll be there in about 30 minutes." I hang up the phone.
~Alex Rossi's POV (Aaliyah's Father)~
I get a call from Lorenzo. That really pissed me off. He asked me if I was coming to my daughter's wedding. Yes, I know I should go but I can't. "I just can't bear to see my little girl marrying some guy, who is dangerous and doesn't love her, and only wants her for sex!!!" He tells me that he actually loves my daughter, but I just don't believe him, for some reason. But then, he really pissed me off when he tried to lie to me about loving my daughter and then he tells me that won't get the money if I don't go, "Look I do love her, she's the first girl I have ever truly loved, she's beautiful, funny, and smart. But that's not the point, either you come, or you're not getting your money."
~Nicole Rossi's POV (Aaliyah's Mother)~
I'm very excited to go to my daughter's wedding. I haven't seen her since she moved in with Lorenzo.  I want to see her dress, her smile, and her finally being able to be happy. I had finished getting ready and I was walking downstairs and then, the house phone rings, it's Lorenzo. My husband answers and I can kind of hear what they're saying, I stay behind the wall and eavesdrop. I hear Lorenzo speak, "Hey, I don't see you guys. Is everything okay?". We were late?! My Aaliyah is probably married already and it's all my husband's fault.
~Aaliyah's POV~
Today is the day of our wedding. I'm really nervous about this whole thing, and I have to meet his parents. Don't get me wrong, I love Lorenzo, but I'm really nervous to marry him. I think that's normal though. I love my dress, Lorenzo paid for it but obviously because I don't want any bad luck, he couldn't see it. I finish getting my makeup done and I get my dress on, and wow, I've never looked so pretty in my life. I cry a little when I see myself but it's happy tears. I hope my parents are proud of me. Except, now, I'm not doing this for them, I'm doing it for me. I've started to get comfortable with him. I love him. I'm ready for everything with him. I start to walk down the aisle. I see my parents and him, he's crying, I've never seen him cry, I hope it's because I look good, I hope he's not regretting anything. I get to the alter. "You look beautiful, amore mio." He says. "Thank you baby." I tell him as I wipe his tears. "You look very handsome, love" I say to him. "Thank you, principessa." He says. I love it when he calls me that. "Please be seated... Thank you. Friends, family, and loved ones, we come together today, in the sight of the divine and of you as witnesses to join Lorenzo Celli and Aaliyah Rossi in marriage. We gather around them now in this wonderful place, and we look on with love and hope as these two begin their new life together as one." Marriage is a sacred institution in our culture. It's a tradition of partnership, of trust, and of dependence on one another to navigate the sometimes stormy seas of life. People have said that marriage requires things like work, like commitment, and like sacrifice - and certainly all of those things are true. No matter what it looks like in the end, however, a healthy marriage always needs a solid foundation. It begins with love, to be sure, but what does that mean? People say they love chocolate, is that the same as the love we need for a solid marriage? Of course not. The love we need comes from being willing to make those sacrifices. The love we need comes from being committed to working through everything together, and maintaining open communications - even when it is difficult. The love we need makes the work it takes to maintain it all worth it. On top of that foundation of love - a mixture of work, sacrifice, and commitment - we can build things like trust and intimacy, and all of the beautiful things that make a marriage worthwhile. Lorenzo and Aaliyah, are you ready to proclaim that foundation of love for one another in the sight of the heavens and these witnesses?" The priest asks. " Yes." We both say at the same time. "Lorenzo, do you take Aaliyah to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you honor and cherish her; love, trust, and commit to her, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?" The priest finishes. "I do." He says. Aaliyah, do you take Lorenzo to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and cherish him; love, trust, and commit to him, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?" The priest finishes. "I do." I say. " At this time, Lorenzo and Aaliyah will exchange rings. The wedding ring is symbol of binding. A symbol of attachment and of belonging, not of possession, but of partnership." We put the rings on each other's fingers. "Lorenzo, please repeat after me: Aaliyah, I promise to love you and commit to you my whole life. I promise to be there for you when you need me, to be honest with you, to be faithful to you and you alone, and to walk through the valleys of life together, just as we will stand atop mountains together, too." The preist says. "Aaliyah, I promise to love you and commit to you my whole life. I promise to be there for you when you need me, to be honest with you, to be faithful to you and you alone, and to walk through the valleys of life together, just as we will stand atop mountains together, too." Lorenzo says. "Aaliyah, please repeat after me: Lorenzo, I promise to love you and commit to you my whole life. I promise to be there for you when you need me, to be honest with you, to be faithful to you and you alone, and to walk through the valleys of life together, just as we will stand atop mountains together, too." The preist said. "Lorenzo, I promise to love you and commit to you my whole life. I promise to be there for you when you need me, to be honest with you, to be faithful to you and you alone, and to walk through the valleys of life together, just as we will stand atop mountains together, too." I say.

His suit

Her dress

Her dress