1

Read before u proceed--

not best seller written

will or may have 

sex

kinks

things that should be possible or cant happen irl

death

blood

rape

abuse

neglect

murder

abortion

miscarriage 

don't like what is listed don't proceed

female oc name is- Xoey Teller

_________________________________________________________

At a young age, I was abandoned & neglected by my blood family. we visited a small town named Charming and the next thing I know when I went into a store to go to the bathroom they high tailed it out of there.

so I had lived on my own until this man and woman took me in and adopted me. they had two boys so I wasn't gonna be alone. their oldest was near my age. I had later found out we are three months apart age wise. 

as I grew older I learned about my family and they learned I'm not a quitter nor am I someone who will turn their back on people that was there for me & took me in.

I've been working at the garage getting paid hush hush until I turned sixteen then with me being the rightful age I started learning a pay check and still help out at the garage and now clubhouse.

I help any of my adopted family and club family out any way I can weather its babysitting their kids or just being a listening ear. 

heck I even help some of the croweaters & a couple of prospects when things seem to overbearing.

when I became eighteen Jax dropped out and started prospecting. wich I supported him and gave him words of encouragement when it seem to much.

I had graduated highschool and left my education at that since I had a good paying job and didn't need any degree.

with me being much older I took over manning the bar so that Ma could handle the garage and pop deal with the club not having to worry about extra matters to handle or fall behind with.

another thing that has happened is I have fallen in love with my adopted older brother.

the only person I have confided in is Tommy and he never found it gross or anything cause we arnet blood so sinning isn't possible.

_______________________________________________________________

not sure how long of a book chapter wise it will be & the chapter lengths vary.