morning

Silver.exe: hm.. It's a totally normal day, no dead animals anywhere or anything 😃 okay who am I kidding.

Silver.exe gets up and walks out he's room looking rather tired and yawns. He looks around and notices his friends, but Shadow.exe is finding trouble moving around due to being completely blind with both eyes, Shadow.exe was about to fall, but Silver.exe catched him just in time.

Silver.exe: You okay Shadow.Exe..?

Shadow.exe: I-i am now thanks Silver.exe

Silver.exe: No problem.

Silver then turned and saw another exe walking towards them. It was Amy.exe she needed to tell Silver.exe something that's why she's walking towards him, she taps him on the shoulder.

Silver.exe: You need something, Amy.exe?

Amy.exe: Sonic.exe wants to talk to you . Good luck, I guess

Silver.exe: Thanks for telling me, Ig.

Silver.exe then helped Shadow.exe on his feet and walked away to go find Sonic.exe, obviously feeling kind of nervous, looking left and right, trying to find him.

A few moments later, Silver.exe finally finds Sonic.exe seeing into his aggressive glare, feeling anxious he finally had the courage to speak to him.

Silver.exe: Y-you needed m-me..?

Sonic.exe: Well, what do you think? I didn't call Amy.exe to come tell you to come to me for no reason, didn't I?

Silver.exe: I see.. but why did you exactly call me of all people?

Sonic.exe: You see.. heh.. I need you to kill some people to get me blood because I am starving. Do you f*cking understand Silver.exe?

Silver.exe: I understand.. I will go do that now. Exe.

Sonic.exe: Good now, you're dismissed

Sonic.exe continues to glare at Silver.exe as he walks off, and then he chuckles to himself.

Sonic.exe pov:

He's different. Somehow, my other slaves would have been tortured by me for denying me to make them eventually do what there told., but Silver.exe he didn't even refuse me. Strange hm. I guess he knows what I'm capable of. heh
Though he's kind of cute... what am I even saying.

Back to Silver.exe, he's just killed a few people containing a jar of blood, feeling disgusted and regret, but he just walked away in silence.

Soon returned Silver.exe returned the blood to Exe and walked back to his room, not wanting anything else happening again, but he felt a weird feeling when he was around Sonic.exe. Was it fear or something else? He didn't know, but he did regret killing those people, but he had to do it.

End of part 1

Want part 2?