Another Day

Silver.exes Pov:

I must have overslept. I don't know how, but maybe I was just tired after murdering all those innocent people, which I still regret doing, just so you know, I got up from my bed and got ready for today. I'm hoping I won't have to kill more people again.

Silver.exe walks out of the bedroom and sees Tails.exe, another Exe, talking to Shadow.exe, which only makes him smile while continuing walking somewhere he opens the door and heads inside.

Sonic.exe was just sitting down writing something in a book seemly fascinated with writing but suddenly came to a stop as he heard someone enter the room.

Sonic.exe: Silver.exe..? What are you doing in my room

Exe slides the book under his desk, clearly trying to hide it.

Silver.exe: Well, I came here to check up. If you don't mind, of course ^^

Sonic.exe: Well, I'm doing okay, alright?

Sonic.exe: uhm.. can you please leave..?

Silver.exe: uhm, alright then

Silver.exe then turned away and walked out of Exes room, closing the door behind him. He walked into the kitchen to make something to eat cause he's hungry. Once Silver.exe gets into the kitchen, he grabs some flower and water, using his magic to bring the bowl to the counter, humming to himself as he starts to put the ingredients altogether to make a cake.

After a few hours, the cake was now baked, but now he's waiting for the cake to calm down so he can add icing on it, Silver.exe then falls asleep waiting for the cake to calm down.

Five minutes Later, he starts putting the icing on the cake, licking the icing off his face, grabbing the sprinkles, and sprinkling them all over the cake. With the cake done, Silver.exe was very proud of the cake he made and couldn't wait to give this to the other exes for them to try.

The end of part 2 will do part 3 soon